60 Points BLT for rent $11 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to rent points for a studio from 9/12-9/16, preferably BWV or AKV. I am open to SSR and OKW, and even BLT.
Can you please let me know if that is available?
Thanks!

Hi Aimee,

Wouldn't let me put in my personal e-mail, lets try this( gretz99 @ charter . net ) all separated out.
I actually now need studio for two nights 6/20-6/22 - can you stll help me?

Thank You,
Mary

Mary I just emailed you!

Hi Aimee! We need 104-144 points depending on what studio is available for May 5th - 11th at the BLT for my daughters 6th birthday :-) Please let me know if they are still available! You may contact me at 865-323-8601. You may also contact me at (Cherie @ infinitumart . Com) Thanks so much!

Cherie -

I am so sorry there isn't any availability for a studio or 1 bedroom on those dates at BLT. I also emailed you! Is there another resort you are interested in?

Do you mind to check one bedroom at Boardwalk for the same dates please? Thank you!

I wish I could but BLT is my home resort and I cannot check that far out on Boardwalk right now have to wait for the 7mth time frame on all non-home resorts.

Tried to send you a pm but I don't have enough posts yet to send private messages. Interested in 90 points for studio lake view 11/10-11/15.

Email me and jeremyedwardbrown @ gmail.com

Hello,
Do you still have points for rent? I am looking for AKV for Mon 5-27 thru Fri 5-31, checking out on Saturday morning 6-1. I prefer the value studio if available for 53 points. 2nd choice would be standard view studio for 67 points. After that OKW studio for 69 points. I would also like to add a dining plan to this as well.
Thank you!!

Any points still available? Looking for 6/14-6/21 prefer a value studio at AKL or a standard studio at BWV, but will to look at WVL, BCV and BLT. Thanks! :)

Looking for studio standard view at BLT or BCV for 6-7 nights anytime between April 19-28. Please let me know. Thanks!

Do you still have points? Looking for a studio BLT for October 17 and 18.

Thanks!

Hi, I am looking to rent some points for the Boardwalk villas for a 1 bedroom on 9/15 until 9/20. It would be 3 adults and 1 child. Let me know if it would be possible! Thank you!

If you still have 90 points available for a BLT lake view studio 11/10-11/15, I am ready to pay as soon as tomorrow.

JeremyEdwardBrown @gmail.com

H, I am looking for BCV 5/12-5/16. If not available, I am also interested in BLT studio.

If points are left, need 43 points 9/29 through 10/30. Could drop a day (9/29) 29 points BLT studio. During same time frame will consider two to three nights at BC, BWV or AKL.

I just sent you a PM, in case points are still available.

Hello, I am looking to rent two nights [Nov. 14th, 15th] or [Nov. 16th and 17th] at BLT studio room (standard view, but I would consider others). I have rented before and have references. I can pay you by paypal today. Thank you so much for checking. Contact me at campbelldanielle@yahoo.com. I don't have enough messages to pm.

Danielle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter