60 Minutes - Polar Bears

I did with my dh! :)
Wasn't it amazing that the mother bear just knew there was something in those decoys? Not even a scent can get by her. They are beautiful animals up close and personal. Loved how she made the camera slide down the hill and then made sure it was ok, fixed the view and walked away. :rotfl:

Did you see the elephant cams? They were inside fake stumps and were carted around by them. THAT IS GENIUS RIGHT THERE!

Tonight at 10pm on Animal Planet there is an hourlong show on about the polar bears. It is called Polar Bear-Spy on Ice.

Tonight at 10pm on Animal Planet there is an hourlong show on about the polar bears. It is called Polar Bear-Spy on Ice.

OH MY!! Think that is what we watched then. Because when I saw DonDraper mention it was 60 Minutes, I was puzzled.

Sorry!! :laughing:

The 60 Minutes was a promo of sorts about another show so that must have been it.
We were completely fascinated by the spy-cam and the bears.
How funny was it when the camera lens got iced over and the bear scaped it clean? And how the camera tipped over and the bear uprighted it. Too cute!

The 60 Minutes was a promo of sorts about another show so that must have been it.
We were completely fascinated by the spy-cam and the bears.
How funny was it when the camera lens got iced over and the bear scaped it clean? And how the camera tipped over and the bear uprighted it. Too cute!

The polar bear fixed it because she wanted to be on TV.. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter