60 Days to go..

I'm 61 days out and my bf thinks I'm going a little nuts by making him watch every Disney movie I own till we leave. He's lucky I haven't started packing yet because we leave to go see his mom first next week. But once were home I think I might just stay packed. It's his first trip so I don't know if he'll get it till we are there.

I'm 61 days out, POR.
I have a tub of things assembled. Small things that are easily forgetable, but very nice to have when your there. Like our lanyards, light-up sticks for Fantasmic night, index card with ADR confirmation numbers, etc, etc.
If you wait too long to get this stuff together, excitment will make you forget, I think.

i'm 75 days out & am thinking of what outfits I will wear plus I need Hween costume ideas?! :)

Last year I was Pocahontas. I think I might do that again this time. It was an affordable (non disney label) costume - but the little extras made it more like Pocahontas (arm band and headband I made myself). I just gotta figure out how to drop 15 lb by then to fit into it again!
:bitelip:

I'm 61 days out and my bf thinks I'm going a little nuts by making him watch every Disney movie I own till we leave. He's lucky I haven't started packing yet because we leave to go see his mom first next week. But once were home I think I might just stay packed. It's his first trip so I don't know if he'll get it till we are there.

Hi Canada(Ottawa)!!!
Did that too with my daughter 2 years ago... made it more enjoyable for her because she "got" more of the minor characters and details around the park. Plus they are so enjoyable to watch.

Maybe there is something about the 2 month mark. This is my first trip as an adult. When I booked it months ago, I was surely excited, and got a TP subscription and planned park days and ADRs, etc. It was exciting but all theoretical. I was going to WDW at some point in the future. Now, when I logged into the Disney site to make my last payment, I saw the 62 days and boy is it REAL! That's SOON! We're really, really going! I thought 90 days was exciting but it didn't compare at all.

I think u r right. It was the same for me last year. It was always off in the distant future until about 2 months. Then it comes up so fast.

This year, we saw a travel commercial on tv - where parents video taped the kids while telling them they are going to Disney. My daughter said to me "you never surprise me like that". So this year I am!!! Although it's killing me not to talk about it at home! When I do tell her, I'm going to make an "Epcot" meal - food from around the world -- then do a scavenger hunt with puzzle pieces. When she puts them together, it will say "We're going to Disney". Still not going to tell her where we are staying though until we get on the Disney bus. OOOhhhh I CAN hardly wait.!!! My neighbours think I'm nuts when they hear me talk like this.

As of today we're at 61 days and I have some smaller toiletries packed in my train case and wrote a tentative outfit/packing list--that's all for now! I love the idea here to start a Disney box and I think when I get home later today, I'll work on that!

I'm 61 days out, POR.
I have a tub of things assembled. Small things that are easily forgetable, but very nice to have when your there. Like our lanyards, light-up sticks for Fantasmic night, index card with ADR confirmation numbers, etc, etc.
If you wait too long to get this stuff together, excitment will make you forget, I think.

Me too!:) I am 68 days out and I have stuff already to go. Hey, it's Disney...it's never to early to start packing:thumbsup2

56 days here.... Have a box started, thinking clothes. This is only a 4 day trip for us, my shortest stay but I'm still excited.

disneydiva16 said:
Me too!:) I am 68 days out and I have stuff already to go. Hey, it's Disney...it's never to early to start packing:thumbsup2

I think I'm 67 but we are moving in 29 days so I have nothing done for Disney and I am starting to twitch

16 days. Can't wait. I am little worried my DW, DS9, & DS11 are not as excited as I am.

I am 89 days out and dying to start packing something...anything! ;) I have pulled out my Disney box and organized a few things. But seems like time is dragging by!! :hourglass

60 days for us to, but I don't pack until the night before. I have 2 drawers that I keep a lot of my Disney stuff in so it's quick and painless.

58 days out here. I haven't started packing yet but that is a great idea lol. There is something about the two month mark that seems so much closer then two months and one day lol.

I'm at 56 days and I cannot wait to go!! Unfortunately I won't be able to pack until 14 days before we leave cause I share luggage with my parents who are going on a very long cruise with my younger siblings. They will need all the luggage they can get their hands on!!

I did purchase around 5 tshirts each from the Disney Store that are sitting on top of my dresser impatiently waiting to be packed :hyper:

I should probably get on gathering all the misc items I'll need to pack. This is my first vacation without my parents and DBf is no help with planning. I'm sure I'm going to end up forgetting something vitally important.

and I just packed us up 1/2 way.. I think I have issues...just sayin..

Me too!!!!! I'm 61 days! My packing isn't started yet (well the actual suitcase) ... but my excel spreadsheet of things to pack is well under way ... so is my excel spreadsheet of dining reservations!

So I guess I should have started by saying "Hi I'm Liz. I have a problem". At least SOMEONE else understands the joy of preping!!! :grouphug:

nice. I have all toiletries packed. i can't pack clothes til 1-2 days out..the kids would be naked otherwise..LOL

I'm at 60 days and I have some stuff I've been gathering ready to be packed, but we're in the same clothes dilemma. We're wearing most of them until right before we go. I did order everyone a couple of tshirts when Disney Store had a clearance sale, so those can be packed. It always feels closer once I start packing. For the record my DH thinks I'm crazy:rolleyes2

Wow! Another 60 day "out-er" here! There's a lot of us!! I haven't packed a thing however! I won't though until a few days out. If I start now DBF will really think i'm nuts! :rotfl:

16 days. Can't wait. I am little worried my DW, DS9, & DS11 are not as excited as I am.

Keep posting to this blog and we'll be excited for them!!! 16 days . Wow --- that's great. You'll be home and planning your next one before we even go!
Seriously though ... They will be pumped when they arrive!!!!

I'm so with you! We're around 90 days and I cannot wait! It's a wicked kind of Disney fever!
I usually end up buying new bathroom supplies for the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter