• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

60 Day FastPass Question

Fish4bas

Earning My Ears
I am staying on site for a couple of days and then moving offsite for a rental..I have 9 days of tickets. My question is when the 60 day window opens for the fast pass can i book all of my fast passes for all 9 days or just the couple of nights i am staying on site?

I am staying on site for a couple of days and then moving offsite for a rental..I have 9 days of tickets. My question is when the 60 day window opens for the fast pass can i book all of my fast passes for all 9 days or just the couple of nights i am staying on site?
Yes, you can make your selections starting on your first day of check in up to 14 days after that so you are covered.

You won't be able to book all 9 days at your 60 day mark. You'll be able to book check in day through check out day, but then for the rest of the 9 days, you'll have a rolling 60 day window. Example: If you stay 2 nights, you can book three days all at once. But then you'll have to wait until 60 days out from your 4th day and be able to book one day. Then the next day you can book FPs for your 5th day and so on.

From the Fast Pass + Frequently Asked Questions thread that's a sticky at the top of this forum:

Onsite Stay followed by Offsite Stay
  • Onsite Package Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite package stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite package stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite package checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort.
  • Onsite RO Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite RO stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite RO checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort. This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter