60% chance of rain for our DC day this Saturday :(

MrsDuck

DIS Veteran
DH & I are going to Discovery Cove this Saturday. I'm from FL and know that weather changes all the time but I'm stressing... for the past 3 days, Saturday has had a precipitation percentage of 60.

I'm worried that we won't enjoy our day - or worse, be able to actually swim with the dolphins.

Any rainy but successful stories to make me feel better?

I think you will be fine - central Florida has been at 50% or 60% chance of rain for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (along with Saturday). Yesterday the rains hit about 6:30 PM and the weather people have been saying every day will be the same. So while the chance of rain is high it should come late enough in the day that your swim will already be done and you will have spent most of the day at DC. That said - I would definitely recommend getting there early so you do get one of the morning swims.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter