• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 Things nobody tells you about working at Disney

bauer1168

DIS Veteran
Apologies if this has been posted before, or if this post is in the wrong board, but I've always admired the cms and the magic they have always brought to my vacations there (I know there are guests who've had not so magical experiences with cms), and I've always thought engaging with cms, whether asking for their help, or helping them (pin trading etc), is a park strategy in itself to enhance a guest(s) experience.
Aaaannnnnyway, I found this article and found it to be a very interesting read. Hope you all enjoy it :)

http://www.cracked.com/article_21011_6-things-nobody-tells-you-about-working-at-disney-world_p2.html

That was a good read, although it only showed #1-#3 and wouldn't let me view 4-6.
Thanks for sharing :)

That was great thank you! Love the writer's sense of humor. The story at the end got me, how cool was that! pixiedust:

What a great article. #4 made me sad. To think of the MAW kids asking the Fairy God Mother to cure them is just heart breaking.

What a great article. #4 made me sad. To think of the MAW kids asking the Fairy God Mother to cure them is just heart breaking.

Yes! I don't know how she is able to keep her composure when that happens... I would be a ball of tears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter