• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 Princesses and 1 Prince Sept 2013 PTR (Update 3/29)

hunter1211

Mouseketeer
This is my first Trip Report of any kind, even though I have been on DisBoards since 2008 and have gone to WDW 3 times since then.

The Cast

Me, Wendy...Princess #1 and the OCD Planner! I am a sahm to 5 girls and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 22 years this June. We live in north Georgia and I love Disney and hiking and picnics. I have been to WDW and Disneyland as a child several times. Dh and I went to WDW at least 4 or 5 times before the kids and have been 3 times since the kids. I LOVE Disney and Minnie and Tinkerbell are my favorite characters.

Dh, Don......1 and only Prince. He is second in command as far as planning. He is mainly the money decider and wants to help with ADR and ride decisions. He is a computer programmer/analyst for a furniture computer. He works from home on most Fridays, so we get a lot of our planning done then when the kids are in school and we can actually talk to each other! :rotfl: He also loves Disney and Mickey, Goofy and Donald are his favorite characters. He really loves his Epic mickey and Disney Universe games and loves the old Mickey cartoons.

DD14, Kathryn....Princess #2. Kathryn will be in 9th grade when we go to WDW this year. She used to love Disney, but now likes Universal better. :sad2: She still likes Epcot though thanks to all the countries, because she watches Hetalia. She really has no decisions in our planning. Her only requests are that we get a snack from every Epcot country and go to Universal at least one day.

DD11, Jennifer.....Princess #3. She will be 12 next month, in 7th grade when we go to WDW and she still loves Disney! Her favorite Princess is Cinderella. She was really excited when I told her yesterday we are eating in Cinderella's castle for the first time!

DD10, Danielle....Princess #4. She will be 11 in June and in 6th grade when we go to WDW. She also still loves Disney. Her favorite princess is Belle, so she is excited about the new Fantasyland and that we are going to it at BOG for lunch.

DD9, Christine....Princess #5. She will be in 4th grade when we go to WDW and she also still loves Disney. Her favorite Princess is both Aurora and Snow White. She is my only child with a Disney name. Her middle name is Anastasia. LOL

DD6, Emily......Princess #6. She will be 7 in August about 3 weeks before we go and in 2nd grade. She loves Disney and has been begging us to go back since 2010 almost every day. Her favorite Princess is Rapunzel.

Extra Cast Members this trip.....

My Mom....She loves Disney, but hasn't been to WDW since the opening of Animal Kingdom. She spoils my princesses and can't wait to be in WDW for the the first time with them.

My Dad.....Likes Disney, but isn't a huge fan. He is just going because mainly my mom is making him and he wants to spend time with his grand daughters.

Here is a picture of me, dh and our girls at Disney in 2008.....
Visapicture2-1.jpg

Here is another picture of us in 2010 on our last trip to WDW......
image-1.jpg

Dh has still looks the same, but since it's been almost 3 years here are pictures of what me and the girls look like now......

Me.....
image-3.jpg

Kathryn, DD14 this past fall.....
image-2.jpg

The 4 youngest Princesses this spring.....
image-4.jpg

We are so excited....we are staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village from Sept 16-21st. This is our first time in a Villa. We are renting and may end up buying next year if we like it. With our large family of 7 it's we always have to get to rooms anyway. My dh and I have stayed at AKL by ourselves in 2009 and loved it! We can't wait for the girls to see all the animals! We bought the 5 day Base MYW tickets at Orbitz and will upgrade for the 6th day once we go into Epcot on our first day.

Here is our plans so far......

Sept 16..Arrival Date
Check in
Go to Epcot
Eat lunch at probably Sunshine Seasons
7:30pm ADR at Biergarten

Sept 17
AK
Lunch at any CS
5:30pm ADR at Rainforest Cafe at AK

Sept 18
MK
10:20 Breakfast at CRT
Dinner at Cosmic Rays for me, dh and the girls
My parents are going to go get a snack and drinks on their own that night.

Sept 19
HS
Lunch Pizza Planet
6:45 ADR at Ragland Road

Sept 20
MK
Lunch at BOG
5:35pm ADR at The Plaza Restaurant for my parents and the girls
6:45pm ADR at Sanaa for DH and I

Sept 21
Check out
parents leave while we go back to Epcot until late afternoon and then drive home
Eat lunch in CS in France or Norway before we leave.

I made all my ADR's last night and this morning had to call for the Rainforest Cafe since our party was so large. It's strange since our confirmation number is just our name. I am a bit worried about it also, since it doesn't show up in the My Disney Experience app with all the other dining ADR's, but I guess it will be okay. At least I hope it will! ;)

We are also planning on going to US/IOA the 15th. Staying on property and checking in on the 14th and checking out the 16th. My MIL works for Universal so she can get us a great deal on the hotels and in the parks for one day FREE!!! She can't book until June, so that is why I haven't put it in my plans yet until it's booked.

My BIL just brought over his old copy of Photoshop 3 yesterday, so I have been busy today doing a few name designs for my kids and just playing a familiarizing myself with the program. (It's been 3 years since I last did this for our last trip!)

I will try and post some of the designs tomorrow.

I just got home tonight from my DD14's school spring musical performance. They did High School Musical and it was great! For all 7th and 8th graders, they were awesome! They do another performance tomorrow night also. I forgot to get her flowers tonight and wasn't planning on going tomorrow night, but now I have to so I can give her flowers! Or Maybe I will just have them for her when she gets home....I don't know. Dh had to work on call tonight while watching the other 4 girls, and I hate to do that to him another night. :confused3

Ok, I decided to go to Kathryn's performance tonight. Dh said I should go.

Here are a few designs I did while playing with photoshop yesterday......

1DCinderella_zpseb0d1900.jpg

ShakeupTaylor_zpsab7dc4a4.jpg

shake-it-up-01copy_zpsdff30917.jpg

Here is some more designs I have working on....

This one I got the mickey epcot ball from another Disigners photobucket and she loves Hetalia lol....

epcot-earsHetalia_zpsea3f9928.jpg

Christine_zpsd9684866.jpg

Emily_zpsfb9e5ac5.jpg

Joining in. We are from the same town:cool1: We will also be in Disney for our wonderful fall break and I have a PTR going also(I actually have 2 going - one for our May trip and one for our September trip). Feel free to follow along but if you do let me know as I am about ready to give it up do to lack of followers:)

While I was having fun designing stuff for our Disney trip, I decided to make my DD14 and her best friend matching tshirts for their 8th grade field trip to Savannah, Ga. It's going to have lettering saying something like, "Savannah Field Trip 2013" and have the following design which is a collection of all the stuff they will be visiting while they are there and on their travels to there.

FinalSavannah_zpsf1c2b91c.jpg

My DD21 is going to college in Savannah. We have not gotten over there yet(she just transfered there from Valdosta State this year) but hope to visit her soon. I know it is such a beautiful city. Your design looks awesome.

Thanks Lisa. I have never been to Savannah, so she is the only one from our family who will have gone there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter