6 people to a room? DLP

jusjus

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are wanting to visit Disneyland Paris next year (as we LOVED our stay last march!) but we will have an extra little one next year, and we WONT leave our baby behind lol so it takes our person total up to:
2 adults
2 children 3+
2 infants

which disney hotels will allow this many people in a room? i know davy crocketts will, but its just too far for all of us - we would like the nearest hotel please! ummmm just not the disneyland hotel thats TOO EXPENSIVE!!

we stayed in the Hotel New York in march (it WAS our honeymoon!) and we loved it, so we would prefer a hotel, or selff catering if its not poss.

we REALLY really want to go back, so we need your help!

THANK YOU!

Unfortunately I don't think any of the Disney hotels could accomodate you, even Davy Crockett would be problematic since you can't fit even 1 cot in either of the bedrooms comfortably.
Perhaps investigate Explorers to see if that's suitable? I think a lot may depend on whether you can fit 2 cots.

The only other option would be getting ajoining rooms in the sante fe hotel. Prob best to ring them up and ask them? I know some have suits...but lord knows how much they would cost.....

Be so much fun going with all those children, we got two boys, cant wait!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

hi thanks!! TBH - phoebe who will be 2 and a half will prob go in with us, but the davy crocketts isnt an option anyway, its just too far with all those kids!

adjoining rms... hmmm we would have to pay double tho? we were thinking about getting the in laws to go with us, and then they could have 2 kids, and we could have 2.

looks like thats how its gonna be!

I would if I were you get the santa Fe ajoining rooms like mentioned above...I don't think it would work out much dearer than a hotel a few miles out you know???:confused3

Why not phone the disneylandparis.com number and just ask...they are way toooooo cheerful on the end of the phone!!!!:rotfl:

The Explorers can accomodate you although you'd need to book the room for 6 with the adjoining cabin room as you'd need the space in there for the cots. You can get an idea of price for room only (without park tickets) on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter