6-night LA to Vancouver in April

bill'sdj

Mouseketeer
Where can I find some info about what to expect? Will there be a formal night? How late can I expect disembarkation/what time to schedule outbound flight from Vancouver to home? This will be our 5th cruise on the Wonder, but 1st time in outside cabin. Looking forward to it, but not sure what to expect.

Thanks,

Well, when I wanted to know the schedule for our WBTA, I called DCL and asked. You might also get info from others on your cruise meet section of the boards. Since this is a "different" cruise (not a standard one), you'll have to base your info on what DCL says to you or to others.

If it helps, formal night is usually on a sea day on longer cruises. Pirate night is usually on a port day.

The longer cruises usually have a formal night.

Day Port Ashore Onboard
Wednesday Los Angeles, California — 4:00 p.m.
Thursday At Sea — —
Friday San Francisco, California 7:30 a.m. —
Saturday San Francisco, California — 3:00 p.m.
Sunday At Sea — —
Monday Victoria, Canada 11:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday Vancouver, Canada 8:00 a.m. —

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter