6 Hours to go !!!!

pauldents

DIS Veteran
We are heading off to Gatwick in 6 hours !!

Before we go i would like to thank everyone for all the help you have given us over the past few months.

This holiday is like a second Honeymoon for us. Our original honeymoon was spoiled by the events that took place on September the 11th. However, you cannot compare a spoiled honeymoon with the events that took place on that day and so we have to count ourselves very fortunate and show that we are not going to let these people (if you call them that) win.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me when Virgin overcharged me for this holiday. As a result of some sound advice, we will now be spending an extra day at the HRH. We also got large discount and the offer of premium economy seating if available on the day.

As a result of reading other posts and trip reports we are now going to DC aswell and have a ressy for an illuminations cruise ! The instructions on how to book the cruise were excellent and i would like to thank NativeTXN for that excellent post.

And finally i would like to thank a lady (RhondaS) who really helped me out on the Universal forum last night. You really have to check out this post ! Within about half an hour, she organised a Loews first membership number for me. This is just one example on how helpful people are on here.

Many thanks again.

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Have a fantastic time and let us all know how you got on with the PE seats when you get back.

Lisa

Hope everything goes just the way you've planned it, and you have a fantastic trip :)

I've probably missed you but I do hope you have a fab time and good luck with the Upgrade!

I hope you come back and let us know how it all went :)

Oops I'm too late - Hope you have a fabulous holiday anyway!! :)

Paul, I really hope you enjoy your 'second honeymoon' and I <i>really really</i> hope you get the upgrade to PE. If you do, try and get access to a PC to let us know!

You will love the IllumiNations cruise. Thanks to these boards, and Katholyn's cruise central we have now experienced two cruises with US DISers. Without the DIS I wouldn't even know they exist.

And prepare to be amazed by HRH - it is awesome!

Paul

I hope I haven't missed you.
I hope you have a wonderful time:D

The PE upgrade will be a bonus....fingers crossed:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter