6 down, 1 to go: Completing my DVC mission! An April '13 PTR...TR LINK p. 16

AKL is my dream resort. Some day I will stay there! ::yes::

My family loves Animal Kingdom as well. I have never really understood why others seem to dismiss it. Oh well.....more for me!

There's nothing better than Flower and Garden Festival! It seems to be the most convenient time for us to visit and I believe I have been spoiled! :thumbsup2

My family loves Animal Kingdom as well. I have never really understood why others seem to dismiss it. Oh well.....more for me!

There's nothing better than Flower and Garden Festival! It seems to be the most convenient time for us to visit and I believe I have been spoiled! :thumbsup2

We love AK also. Is the Backstage Safari still happening? I had not heard of it.

We went to the F&GF in 2009 and have longed to go back ever since.

We just got back from AKL Kidani Village and absolutely loved it. Amazing resort. But we are now thinking and planning to go to BLT next so I am excited to read your report.

I am a little nervous about going to this resort because I heard all the food, drinks, transportation and magical express is over at the Contemporary. I wouldn't want to walk there everyday to just catch a bus somewhere or to fill my cups from the meal plan.

I will be interested to hear what you think.

Omg, CANNOT STAND the new photobucket. I think I'm gonna have to switch to a new photo sharing site. Dang!

I WANT TO STAY AT AKL SO BADLY. I don't even need a savannah view room, the observation deck is good enough! It's just so stinking beautiful!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh.

So fun that you got to meet Rachel! And yes, I have noticed that you can see ToT from Morocco. They couldn't have planned that more perfectly!

Woah, funny that you should mention the observation deck when I just mentioned it myself! Good to know that it's an awesome spot!

The Safari tour sounds like it was so cool! Another awesome trip!

Yeah, a while ago when I signed in I could preview it before they officially switched and I hated it. Still don't like it.

haha yeah, that's the thing. While the savanna rooms are nice you can always just go outside to watch the animals! I remember in 2008 when we were at AKL we would be walking in the hallway and there are these huge windows. I would always be looking out them to see the giraffes! It is so cool.

It was so great to finally meet a fellow DISer after my failed attempt in 2009. :(

The tour was amazing!

Loving all the photos!

The new photobucket does not make me happy.

I've read that book too, finding all the hidden things are so fun. Have you tried to make the tarantula jump at the Jungle Cruise? That's my favorite one.

Thank you!

Ugh, with everyone complaining, they should just switch it back.

No, I have not tried that one!

I hope you do get to stay there some day. It is a great resort (but really, they all are)!

It's convenient for me too since I'm on a school schedule. We've had pretty good luck with the weather (well...other than one trip, but I'll get to that in another flashback...) and the crowds aren't as terrible as some people seem to think.

We love AK also. Is the Backstage Safari still happening? I had not heard of it.

We went to the F&GF in 2009 and have longed to go back ever since.

Yes, the tour is still going on. You can find more info on it here:
BACKSTAGE SAFARI TOUR

We just got back from AKL Kidani Village and absolutely loved it. Amazing resort. But we are now thinking and planning to go to BLT next so I am excited to read your report.

I am a little nervous about going to this resort because I heard all the food, drinks, transportation and magical express is over at the Contemporary. I wouldn't want to walk there everyday to just catch a bus somewhere or to fill my cups from the meal plan.

I will be interested to hear what you think.

Glad to hear you enjoyed Kidani!

I wouldn't worry about having to walk over to the Contemporary for buses/food. It's not like staying at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs where you have massive, sprawling resorts. Bay Lake Tower and the Contemporary are pretty much right next to each other. Not to mention there is some sort of skyway connecting the two buildings.

All I know is that I absolutely cannot wait to be there! :banana::banana::banana:

Good morning everyone! Happy Monday!

I only have half an hour before I have to leave for school but I wanted to try to get in a quick update to say...

IN FIVE WEEKS WE WILL BE IN DISNEY WORLD!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Only 35 days to go! AHHH!!

So yesterday I found this amazing Youtube channel that has resort tours and of course I watched the videos for Bay Lake Tower and the Contemporary (and the Polynesian...) which turned out to be a bad idea because now I REALLY can't wait. But seriously, that youtube channel had some really good videos. I may have to go back and watch some more (if anyone is interested I can post the link later because it seems like it would be great if you need a little Disney fix!).

In other news, Dad and I ran over to Best Buy again yesterday to get my camera. He ended up buying it for me as an early birthday present (I am spoiled...). So thanks Dad! I am very excited to start using it because as I was playing around with it last night there are some pretty neat features on it. :thumbsup2

Now for the main reason I wanted to post this morning. I realized that now that I finished all the park must-do lists, I forgot to mention characters! I mentioned a few in my Magic Kingdom must-dos, but not in the other parks. So, here are the characters I would like to try and meet!

Sarah's Character Must-Dos!!!

tumblr_mhvvkbhZ7Y1r26hm0o1_500_zps0c058d12.jpg

::MickeyMo Ariel...(MK)

::MickeyMo Characters at Pete's Silly Sideshow...(MK) (Goofy, Minnie, Donald, etc.)...does anybody know if these characters rotate out? Like does who you see depend on when you go? Also, how many characters are in there at a time?

::MickeyMo Disney fairies (MK)...I guess the fairies aren't one of my priorities since I've met them before (even though it was a few years ago). My main reason for wanting to see them again is if Periwinkle is still there for meet and greets. Yeah, not going to lie, I love the Tinkerbell movies! They are so cute.

::MickeyMo Merida!!! (MK)...I am sure this is still a pretty popular meet and greet and I am willing to wait to see her. I love meeting the newer characters!

::MickeyMo Mickey Mouse (Epcot)...Dad and I both have the Disney Visa cards and they have a meet and greet in Innoventions for Disney Visa cardholders where you can get a free 5 x 7 photo. Last time we did it we actually were able to get 2 pictures since we each have our own card.

Speaking of Disney Visas, I just ordered my Rewards card so I will have some reward dollars to spend on souvenirs. YAY!

::MickeyMo Phineas and Ferb (DHS)...I have only seen this TV show a couple of times but I think it would be fun to meet them.

::MickeyMo Wreck-it-Ralph (DHS)...I have not seen the movie but like Phineas and Ferb, I still think it would be a fun meet and greet.

So there you have it. Do you have any favorite characters you like to meet? Or am I forgetting any of the newer characters?

Hope everyone has a good week! We still have not gotten our Magical Express stuff but maybe when I get home it will be here. *fingers crossed*

Great list!

We like to meet characters, but don't spend a lot of time standing in line for them or seeking them out. If we stumble on one that we want to meet and the line is not too long, we'll wait. The exception being the Tink meet and greet on our last trip. That was a must do for me and we did wait for about an hour to meet her. :)

I hope you manage to meet all your favorites! ;)

Loved your AKL recap. Looks like such a beautiful resort! It's one I have wanted to visit for awhile, but we just haven't made it there yet.

Great character choices. :thumbsup2 At Pete's Silly Sideshow, it is always Minnie & Daisy meeting on the left side and Donald & Goofy meeting on the right side. It's two separate lines, so you'd stand in line to meet Minnie & Daisy, then have to exit and re-enter the separate line for Donald & Goofy to meet them. Early in the morning both sides were pretty empty.

I am excited about meeting Wreck It Ralph! (And it's a great movie if you ever get a chance to watch it!). I hope Ralph and Vanellope are both still there when we go in October.

This makes it look like they're all there all the time... kind of like the Character Spot at Epcot
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/...assic-characters-completing-storybook-circus/

I too love the Animal Kingdom. It's just such a well-themed park. I always wish I had more time to spend there.

I'm not a huge fan of waiting in line for characters. We're more if we see one, we'll jump in the line if it's too short type of people. That may change as DS gets older, but for now he won't know what he's missing.

My favorite character M&G is King Louie & Baloo. We've stopped to see them every trip in the last few years.

WOOHOOO, 5 weeks! Not bad at all! Hooray for your new camera!

I'm sure someone has already told you, but from what I read on twitter (various different accounts) it sounds like all the characters at Pete's Silly Sideshow have a personal set that they each stay at. :thumbsup2

OMG, you haven't seen Wreck-it Ralph?!?!?! I'm telling you, you HAVE TO see it before you! It comes out on DVD on March 5, which is next week, so you honestly need to rent it at least!!!! I'm insistent on this because I honestly have an obsession with it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. :hyper: And I'm pretty sure that you get to meet Ralph AND Vanellope there! Wooooooo!

Anyways... YAY CHARACTERS! One of my favorite things to do at Disney!

Edit: I totally forgot to say this, but I watch resort walk-thrus on you tube all the time! (Okay... THAT is a bit of an exaggeration but I do watch them a lot.) Do you watch the Popsong1 channel, or AllEarsNet? Or something else? :)

LOVE all of your pictures, it's making me want to be there NOW, lol!

Meeting characters is one of my very favorite things. I'm just a big kid at heart :goodvibes Pooh is my favorite of course (if you couldn't guess), but I also love meeting Mike & Sully, Mickey & Minnie, and really want to meet Buzz & Woody this year, we've never braved the line before. The fairies are a LOT of fun too, though I doubt we'll see them this year as DD is a little older, and DS surely won't be interested :sad1:.

We saw all of those characters this past trip in early Feb. Phineous and Ferb are by far the best, Mike and Sully were great too!

I would like the link...I have been watching them because of maybe going to BLT for our next trip.

It was so much fun meeting you in 2010 even though I was a bit nervous! Haha, it was that Vera Bradley bag that was the clear indicator that it was you! And I loved meeting your dad too. It must be so fun to have a Disney dad!

Ooo now that we've actually seen Brave, I think it'd be fun to meet Merida! Funny thing is that before the movie, I was pronouncing her name wrong!

Great list!

We like to meet characters, but don't spend a lot of time standing in line for them or seeking them out. If we stumble on one that we want to meet and the line is not too long, we'll wait. The exception being the Tink meet and greet on our last trip. That was a must do for me and we did wait for about an hour to meet her. :)

I hope you manage to meet all your favorites! ;)

Yeah, I've only waited an hour for characters a couple of times: also for Tinkerbell and the fairies and Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. SO glad we waited for Flynn Rider since he's only out at parties or special events now! :confused3

Thanks! I hope so too.

Loved your AKL recap. Looks like such a beautiful resort! It's one I have wanted to visit for awhile, but we just haven't made it there yet.

Great character choices. :thumbsup2 At Pete's Silly Sideshow, it is always Minnie & Daisy meeting on the left side and Donald & Goofy meeting on the right side. It's two separate lines, so you'd stand in line to meet Minnie & Daisy, then have to exit and re-enter the separate line for Donald & Goofy to meet them. Early in the morning both sides were pretty empty.

I am excited about meeting Wreck It Ralph! (And it's a great movie if you ever get a chance to watch it!). I hope Ralph and Vanellope are both still there when we go in October.

Thank you! AKL is a great resort and I'm glad we got to stay at both Jambo House and Kidani. Hopefully you can visit it soon! It's fun to even just go over there for a little bit and walk around!

Ahh, OK. Thanks for the info...that was really helpful!

Yeah, hopefully Ralph and Vanellope will be there for you guys. It seems though like lately they switch those characters out pretty fast. I wonder if they'll do something with Monsters Inc. since the new movie is coming out over the summer (even though there already is a meet and greet area for them).

This makes it look like they're all there all the time... kind of like the Character Spot at Epcot
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/...assic-characters-completing-storybook-circus/

I too love the Animal Kingdom. It's just such a well-themed park. I always wish I had more time to spend there.

I'm not a huge fan of waiting in line for characters. We're more if we see one, we'll jump in the line if it's too short type of people. That may change as DS gets older, but for now he won't know what he's missing.

My favorite character M&G is King Louie & Baloo. We've stopped to see them every trip in the last few years.

Thanks for the link about Pete's Silly Sideshow. I just love all those characters. They are adorable!

Oh, the only ones I'll wait really long for are the newer/rarer ones, or the ones that I really want to meet. One of my regrets was not meeting Russell and Mr. Frederickson from Up! a couple of years ago. Luckily Russell is not at DAK with Dug so I got to meet them last year.

WOOHOOO, 5 weeks! Not bad at all! Hooray for your new camera!

I'm sure someone has already told you, but from what I read on twitter (various different accounts) it sounds like all the characters at Pete's Silly Sideshow have a personal set that they each stay at. :thumbsup2

OMG, you haven't seen Wreck-it Ralph?!?!?! I'm telling you, you HAVE TO see it before you! It comes out on DVD on March 5, which is next week, so you honestly need to rent it at least!!!! I'm insistent on this because I honestly have an obsession with it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. :hyper: And I'm pretty sure that you get to meet Ralph AND Vanellope there! Wooooooo!

Anyways... YAY CHARACTERS! One of my favorite things to do at Disney!

Edit: I totally forgot to say this, but I watch resort walk-thrus on you tube all the time! (Okay... THAT is a bit of an exaggeration but I do watch them a lot.) Do you watch the Popsong1 channel, or AllEarsNet? Or something else? :)

Yup, I tried out my camera last night. Can't wait to take it to Florida!

Thanks for the info on Pete's Silly Sideshow. I guess it really doesn't matter how it's set up because I want to meet them all!

No, I haven't seen Wreck-it-Ralph. I know you loved it though. Maybe we will rent it before we go. And yes, you're right, it is both Ralph and Vanellope. Emma went over there one day and met them both!

It was the PopSong1 channel!

LOVE all of your pictures, it's making me want to be there NOW, lol!

Meeting characters is one of my very favorite things. I'm just a big kid at heart :goodvibes Pooh is my favorite of course (if you couldn't guess), but I also love meeting Mike & Sully, Mickey & Minnie, and really want to meet Buzz & Woody this year, we've never braved the line before. The fairies are a LOT of fun too, though I doubt we'll see them this year as DD is a little older, and DS surely won't be interested :sad1:.

haha, it's making me want to be there right now too! Only 34 days left!

I've met Buzz and Woody before but never at the spot at DHS. That might be a cool one too. Ahhh too many characters!

We saw all of those characters this past trip in early Feb. Phineous and Ferb are by far the best, Mike and Sully were great too!

I would like the link...I have been watching them because of maybe going to BLT for our next trip.

Yeah, we've met Mike and Sulley before so I doubt I'll bother waiting for them again. But maybe we can squeeze them in too.

Here is the link for the youtube channel I was talking about: POPSONG1 YOUTUBE CHANNEL

It was so much fun meeting you in 2010 even though I was a bit nervous! Haha, it was that Vera Bradley bag that was the clear indicator that it was you! And I loved meeting your dad too. It must be so fun to have a Disney dad!

Ooo now that we've actually seen Brave, I think it'd be fun to meet Merida! Funny thing is that before the movie, I was pronouncing her name wrong!

Aww, I was kind of nervous too. But I'm glad we were able to meet up. And then again last year! It is fun that Dad loves going to WDW so much. I think it's cool that Howard loves Disney too!

If the Merida meet is as good as the Rapunzel one then I definitely want to do it.

Thanks for the link about Pete's Silly Sideshow. I just love all those characters. They are adorable!

Oh, the only ones I'll wait really long for are the newer/rarer ones, or the ones that I really want to meet. One of my regrets was not meeting Russell and Mr. Frederickson from Up! a couple of years ago. Luckily Russell is not at DAK with Dug so I got to meet them last year.

They look like so much fun, so now I'm thinking about trying to add them in...
DH is fairly against characters, otherwise, I would probably wait for more. We did Mickey back in 2009, and ended up waiting FOREVER (it was probably only like 40 minutes and the queue wasn't air conditioned) so he resists. This trip will really be determined by how DS acts towards them. If he gets super excited when he sees them, then DH will be excited with him, and we'll get lots of opportunities. If he resists, then I won't have a problem skipping them, or only doing them with my sister.

Happy Wednesday! I am off of school today for a snow day which is kind of exciting. Though I'm not excited about the fact that we will have to make this day up. I just don't get why we don't have any snow days built into the school calendar. But anyway...

Since I'm off, I figured I'd do the next trip flashback! I'm sorry again if the pictures are really big. I thought I went through to resize/save them all but some of them still look bigger than others. Ugh, I don't get photobucket...

DVC Flashback #7: August 2010

2010 was another year when I originally wanted to go after Christmas. However, 2010 was also the year there was a very exciting addition coming to the Orlando theme parks. No, it wasn't anything in Disney...it was the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! My sisters, dad, and I all really enjoy the Harry Potter books and movies. Out of all of us, Emma is definitely the biggest fanatic. So basically she felt like she needed to get there ASAP to check it out. Another thing that was sort of intriguing was that during the summer, Disney revealed they were going to be doing something called "Summer Nightastic!", which was when they brought back the Main Street Electrical Parade and instead of doing Wishes, they had a different fireworks show (it was pretty much the same show they had for the Pirate and Princess Party).

Since Claire and I also really wanted to visit the WWOHP, we ended up booking a trip. The sad part was that a December trip was no longer going to happen but hey, any trip is better than nothing! And the nice thing about having Saratoga Springs as our home resort is that it is so big, which means you can pretty much always get a room there.

This trip turned out to be our sisters-only trip which was pretty exciting. The day we left, Dad took us to the airport and we said our good-byes. While I knew we were going to have an awesome time, it was sort of strange going without either of our parents!

That trip got off to a pretty great start. At security, the guy checking our IDs asked Emma if Mickey Mouse was a boy or a girl. When she said a boy, he said wrong...he's a mouse. And then we had a hilarious flight attendant (we took Southwest).

When we arrived in Orlando, we headed down to get the Magical Express to SSR. I was very happy that we got on one of the actual ME buses. I'm sorry, but the regular Mears buses, or even the DCL ones, are not the same.

aug101_zps4a485ce5.jpg

Once we got to Saratoga Springs, I checked in. Whenever we stay at SSR, we always request Congress Park because we like being able to walk to Downtown Disney. I was a little disappointed that we ended up in the Paddock but it actually turned out to be just as good as Congress Park (our building we were in was right at the end of the Paddock section, and we used the Congress Park bus stop because it was right across the street from our building).

One of the things you have to deal with in the summer is sudden thundershowers. Well, right after we checked in and were ready to head to our room, the skies opened up. So we had fun dodging in buildings and walking under cover to get to our room.

aug102_zps86f61c84.jpg

Thankfully, those showers never last too long and we were able to go over to Downtown Disney for a bit.

aug103_zps29453c61.jpg

(See, this is why we LOVE Congress Park...who wouldn't love this DTD view?!)

When we got there we went into a few stores, including Once Upon a Toy where all three of us had to purchase our first vinylmation of the trip. The little keychains were so cute!

aug104_zps62079f53.jpg

On our first full day we visited the Magic Kingdom (of course!). Here's a random shot of SSR. Seriously, it is such a pretty resort and I honestly feel like I could live there!

aug105_zpsd0e98cd0.jpg

We ended up calling home so Dad could listen to the song in the welcome show. We were able to do a bunch of our favorite attractions before the heat got too bad. This is one of my favorite pictures from this trip:

aug106_zps7b3c3326.jpg

After a morning in the MK, we spent a little bit of time at Epcot in the afternoon and then went back to the MK for those Summer Nightastic! shows.

TINKERBELL!
aug107_zpsd6d67ba9.jpg

aug108_zps2ebb9502.jpg

Other highlights of the trip were:

Staying at Saratoga Springs again
I know there are a lot of people who aren't big fans of this resort because of its size and "lack of theming" (WHAT?!) but I love it and am so glad we get to call it our "home." It is peaceful and beautiful and I can't wait to go back there this December!

aug1019_zps1a45989b.jpg

aug1020_zpsd5f338f0.jpg

Mini golfing
OK, so it's not like this was the first time we had been mini golfing in WDW before but it's always amusing, especially when stuff like this happens:

aug1012_zps43c31acf.jpg

Yep, that's Emma fishing her ball out of the bushes...haha

The Animation Academy
I think this was the first time Emma had done it, and after being really nervous the first time, she ended up loving it. We ended up doing the class three times over the course of that trip. My favorite drawing was my Stitch!

aug1011_zps1b62fe40.jpg

Saying farewell to Mickey's Toontown Fair
With the big announcement about new Fantasyland, we knew that Toontown would be closing soon so we had to walk through one last time! Does anybody else sort of miss it? I do. I just think it's so sad that they had to knock down Mickey's house!

aug1015_zps8d9832a2.jpg

aug1017_zps626f9378.jpg

Visiting the Boardwalk
After our adventure at WWOHP, we got pizza at the Boardwalk and caught one of the performers which was really cool!

aug1013_zpsdc988319.jpg

aug1014_zps112977cb.jpg

Oh yeah, and then there was that visit to that other theme park...

THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!!
Because we didn't have a rental car, we ended up taking a Mears shuttle to Universal. It cost $18 per person (roundtrip) which was pretty reasonable. To take one of the shuttles, you just have to call Mears atleast 24 hours ahead of time to tell them where to pick you up. I actually called a couple weeks before our trip though. The shuttle worked out really well and we arrived safely at Universal!

aug1021_zpsdd7f2de3.jpg

I think the two parks might've had their version of EMH for their resort guests. It was pretty funny because there was NOBODY going into Universal Studios. Everyone was going into Islands of Adventure.

When we got into the park, there was a big line before the park officially opened for non-Universal resort guests.

aug1022_zpsbaa52afe.jpg

The big headliner attraction in WWOHP is the Forbidden Journey ride. Because I wasn't really sure what the ride was like (I kind of thought it was like a motion simulator), I was so terrified and almost talked myself out of riding because I was afraid I'd end up getting sick on it. But, once we got to the park, we called home again and Dad convinced me to try it because I would probably regret it if I didn't. I also think that once we got closer to Hogwarts and Hogsmeade, excitement took over. I mean, the detailing and theming there is AMAZING!

aug1023_zpse59f7b39.jpg

As for the Forbidden Journey, all three of us absolutely loved it. Walking through the castle was pretty cool, and then as soon as we loaded our ride vehicle, all the fear I had just vanished. I still have a really hard time coming up with anything comparable to it. It's like part Soarin, part dark ride, and part roller coaster. It was AWESOME.

aug1024_zpsc8ded32e.jpg

We also did the two other rides, Flight of the Hippogriff (basically like the Barnstormer) and the Dragon Challenge.

aug1025_zpsffb4acbf.jpg

After the rides, we went into the shops (which if you have never been before, they are VERY small) and ate lunch at the Three Broomsticks where we finally got to try Butterbeer!
aug1026_zps30b519f6.jpg

aug1027_zps88bc5f4d.jpg

aug1030_zpsf99d5f46.jpg

My chocolate frog. I loved how they came with wizard cards like they do in the books.
aug1028_zps4bbbc895.jpg

Unfortunately, we didn't really do much else at IOA, partly because it was just so hot. The only other ride we did was the Cat in the Hat. But, it was still a really fun day and it was definitely exciting getting to visit the Wizarding World. I would love to go back, especially since they are supposedly expanding it.

So once again it was another fun trip! Hopefully my sisters and I can take another sisters-only trip sometime soon.

Your sisters only trip sounds so fun! I only had brothers so I missed all that sister stuff. :sad2:

I spent a weekend in the "real" Saratoga Springs, NY last summer. Very pretty there....I'm sure Disney did a great job recreating the feel of the area.

LOVE the view of DTD! :goodvibes

I would love to do a sister's only trip to WDW. I'm not sure if it would ever happen though. If we do it, I really want to go in October, so we can go to the Halloween party together dressed up as Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather.

I remember your sisters-only trip! I wish that I could one day see WWoHP, but I don't think I ever will because I won't go on any of the rides. It'd be too much of a waste of money sadly. I still hold hope that ONE day I will get to pretend I'm right there!

The Summer Nightastic thing started just like two weeks before my first trip EVER, and I thought I was awesome because I was gonna see MSEP when nobody else ever did. BAHAHA, yeah... so much for being awesome. :rotfl: The fireworks were SO COOL though! They also had really awesome effects on ToT... do you remember those? Fun times.

Love your August 2009 and April 2010 flashback pics...especially since we were there during that time too!! :goodvibes

Your must-do's at MK look great! Aww...there's nothing better than the Magic Kingdom! I miss it!!

Our Phineas and Ferb meet and greet was one of the highlights of our July trip! They were so much fun!! My boys loved the Wreck-it-Ralph movie! I thought it was really cute....not my favorite but still cute.:thumbsup2

As much as I LOVE the new Storybook Circus, I do miss seeing Toontown especially Mickey and Minnie's house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter