• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 Days and Mobile Phones

Donald D Duck

Mouseketeer
Hello All

Sorry, an infrequent poster, but I do stop by to read quite often

Firstly my exciting bit, 6 days to go, we're flying BA World Tavelller + outbound on Thursday staying at Riverside for 2 weeks. Simply cannot wait! On the DDP with ressies at Cali Grill, Chef M's, Le Cellier to name a few as well as doing Candlelight Processional with Andy Garcia, Dive Quest and Keys to the Kingdom tour :woohoo:

Anyway, I've read on here before about US mobile phones and had gone on Walmart.com to order the Net10 phones that were around $30 and included 300 minutes. Well 2 days after ordreing I got an email saying they were no longer available despite still being on the website. I have had a look but with so many others on there, does anyone have a recommendation of a good phone to pick up to use, reasonably cheap. I need to probably pick up in store now as I don't think there is time to deliver (and have it be there) for when we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter