6 day pass for Disneyland?

I guess you could try your luck, but I have been asked for ID when I used the 10 day ticket back in 2011 and a friends daughter and her friends were asked just recently. Maybe it's just luck of the draw who you get at the ticket window!:-)

Why why why can't we? Was just going to post this question by then remembered to search for a thread first. We went last Feb for a week and ended up buying a whole extra day for day 6 (for 7 people, ugh). Was hoping the policy had changed. Any thoughts on why they don't offer it?

Well the policy changed TO this one. It used to be easier. I don't get why they think DL visitors don't want a longer visit. Seems like they are insulting themselves lol.

Or from NZ :-)

Sorry, I didn't realize you got them too!

Thanks for all the replies.

I agree, way too much of a risk. Hubby nixed the idea anyway, because he doesn't want to be away from work any extra.

I was just curious if that was a way people have found to get around the 5 day max, because earlier in the thread it sounded like it was an accepted option.

At the time they nixed the longer passes, they said it was because of the fraud involved in selling unused days off longer tickets. Now that they added photos to the longer tickets, that issue has been resolved. However, since they did not add the longer passes back as an option, I guess it means it was more of a money grab than initially indicated.

To bad they don't do payment plans for people other than CA residents :(

The payment plan is part of the reason Annual Pass ownership skyrocketed in the last few years. It was a great marketing plan from Disney but I'd like to see less of it as a guest, not more.

Yes they are only for Australian citizens, however they don't check. In fact I have been up to the ticket window with all out vouchers for the whole family while they wandered around downtown Disney and had no issues. They dont ask anything.

However, having said that, it is in the fine print so I suppose they could ask for ID if they wanted. It's not an amount of money I would want to risk on the off chance that they do ask to check.

Last time I used an Australian 10-day pass, they asked me for photo ID at the ticket booth when I exchanged voucher for ticket. I wouldn't risk it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter