6/9/2005 first time cruise who is going???

Lorij,

I think I just privately responded with my DSs info. I'm new to this whole chat room thing, so if you didn't get it let me know.

:wave:

Nittany89: We're still in the dark ages here and we're hoping they can just e-mail each other. Lorij sent me her daughter's e-mail address in a secure message (I have no idea how she did it) so that her address wasn't out there for all to see. Her DD already has my DSs e-mail address, so how about if your DD askes Lorij's DD for his address? Either that, or perhaps you could send me your DDs address in a secure e-mail? Whatever works.

Meyer

Okay Meyer I feel like we should say "who's on first?" (or does that date me).
(myDD, your dd,......2nd base) :rotfl:
Where is kevlois? And we have not heard in a while from ams71.
My family leaves in 2 days, 6hrs. oooohhhhh. :wizard: We are feelin' the magic (or the wonder)? We will be in BBB with our tropical beads around our necks. If we don't talk to you guys again before we leave, everyone travel safely and we look forward to meeting you all on the 9th 3p.m.

Hi all. I'm trying to decide what we will be wearing on Thursday at 3:00. My DH always wears a baseball cap when he's in the sun, so I'm guessing he will either be in his Cubs hat, his Leafs (my DSs ice hockey team) hat or his Huntley youth football hat. I will TRY to remember to wear a beige tropical print tank top and kakhi shorts. I'll be looking for beads and leighs, and fun-looking people. See you in less than a week!!!

:earsboy: ::MickeyMo :drinking1

Never fear dissyblonde I am here. Miss me???? :rotfl: DS 12 does ICQ not Yahoo. DD16 goes and goes. See all of you 7 days or so. everyone have a safe trip

Hi Nittany89: I tried to respond to your private message and my $%^&* computer would not let me. Now that we have your DDs e-mail, let her know she can expect an e-mail from my son later today. He will refer to the cruise in the subject line so she know's its from him.
When are you guys arriving in Florida???

:wave: Hey everyone! We are off tomorrow morning early, early, so wanted to tell everyone to have a safe trip, thanks for all the info and laughs, and we'll see you on Thursday @ 3pm and BBB. DD will have on dark green tanktop with white polkadots, I'll have on a dark green tshirt and DH will have his Disney hawaiian shirt on and his Retired USarmy hat. We all have USA lanyards with alien green mickey heads on the card holder part.

See you all there!!!

Hi Meyer - Got the email. I'll try and have her respond sometime today. Have a very busy day planned today!
We will be leaving for our long drive from Pennsylvania early Wednesday. I'll look for everyone at BBB @ 3:00. I have no idea what we'll be wearing cause we are last minute packers. But I"ll find all of you. Looking forward to the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter