6/8/2008 June 8th 2008! Double Dip!

The only problem is that the cat 9's we have booked are literally the worst rooms you can book. 2650, and 2652.

Gee, we are booked on the two rooms next to those; I didn't realize they would be so bad :confused3. But we don't care; we were booked just a few rooms down on our last cruise and the noise never bothered us until we returned to Port Canaveral.

16 days until we leave for FL! :banana: Can't wait!!

Gee, we are booked on the two rooms next to those; I didn't realize they would be so bad :confused3. But we don't care; we were booked just a few rooms down on our last cruise and the noise never bothered us until we returned to Port Canaveral.

16 days until we leave for FL! :banana: Can't wait!!

If you look at the stateroom reports, you will see that receive scores of "1"s.

Even my TA told me they were noisy.

Doesn't matter, we are for 3 more days!!!:cool1:

ok, so far I have kids for VegasPixie,magiclover41, luv2boys, and Misseulalie(my kids)

11 total children.

I PM'ed a couple of you because I need food allergy status, and names. As soon as I get that info from you, I will email you the list.

Anybody else want to join???

Jennifer

Announcement!!!!
I am looking for Amy....
I have tried to email you the kid's list, but my emails keep getting returned.

Also, to the couple who want to participate but don't have kids on the sailing..I need your email address to send you the list.

Thanks!!!!:banana: :banana: :goodvibes

Jennifer

That would be fun; my first "DIS" meet! :) So sure, count me in!

That would be fun; my first "DIS" meet! :) So sure, count me in!

Anybody??

When do we want to meet? I have had a few "meets" on the first day, at 3pm. That time seems good because everybody has had a chance to eat, check out their rooms, and walk around a bit. But anytime should work for us!

Any ideas??

this is Amy....been out of town....send me list again or PM me and I'll send husband's email. My box was probably full.

i think a dis meet is a great idea. I did this on one of my two cruises and that cruise was so much more fun running into people, etc.

3pm works for me; when is the drill? We have late dinner seating and we'll be skipping the show that evening, so we are pretty open that first afternoon up until around 7pm. We want to do Who Wants to be a Mousekateer? that first night! :) If the May 11 Navigator holds true it should be that first night at 7:15 in Studio Sea!

I'd be interested in a meet but I'm still working on DH.

Misseulalie, I PM'd you last week but I didn't hear back. Is it too late to add my son to the gift exchange list?

What about meeting up in the terminal while waiting to board? We plan to arrive at the terminal right when it opens. That might be a nice way to spend the time while waiting to board!

That works for us! We're planning on being at the terminal around 11:15 - 11:30.

Tina in Pittsburgh

What about meeting up in the terminal while waiting to board? We plan to arrive at the terminal right when it opens. That might be a nice way to spend the time while waiting to board!

The terminal works for us, too! We will be getting there around 10:30.

Or we can meet on the ship on another day or time...

I'm flexible.
Usually we meet for 15 minutes or so. Just to say hi's, exchange dining info, and get to know each other a bit.

I would be interested in meet also, our goal is to be at the terminal around 10:30....how are we going to recognized each other?

Did any of you notice the weather forecast for Orlando / the Bahamas for next week? :( :worried: :sad:

I know, it's early still. Here's to hoping it will change...:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter