6/8/2008 June 8th 2008! Double Dip!

Disneylovers-

My husband is going to do the scuba dive too!! He is going diving in a few weeks to get a dive in since it has been almost two years since he last went and needs to get that in to be able to go. The boys and I will probably just hang out on the boat or go over to the Atlantis.

Disneylover-

I spoke to soon. The scuba excursion booked up before I got reservations. He still is hoping for a cancellation. Do they have any kind of wait list or cancellation list or do I need to just keep checking to see if a spot is available? If by chance your husband decides not to go, let me know so that I can watch for that spot.

Where is everyone staying the night before? We are leaving home on Friday and getting to PC late Saturday afternoon. We are staying at the Raddison.

Joining the group!:banana:
My name is Tammy and will be sailing along with my DH, DS (16) and DD (14). We are from Minnesota too!
We haven't booked any shore excursions yet, but I thought we couldn't until crusie was a certain number of days away... This is our first cruise, so help me out folks!
Be nice to the newbie!HA!:rotfl:
We will be staying at LaQuinta the night before. Anybody else?

Disneylover-

I spoke to soon. The scuba excursion booked up before I got reservations. He still is hoping for a cancellation. Do they have any kind of wait list or cancellation list or do I need to just keep checking to see if a spot is available? If by chance your husband decides not to go, let me know so that I can watch for that spot.

Wow!!! I'm surprised it filled up so quickly!!! I'm not sure about a wait list. DH did this on our first cruise six years ago, and it wasn't even full then! Sorry, no chance he'll cancel. Besides Divequest at Epcot, this is the only chance he gets to dive, and he's really looking forward to it!!! Keep checking, there may be cancellations.

P.S., sorry it took me so long to respond, I never received the email notification that there were replies to this post!! :confused3 It's been a busy week, but it looks like I better check on this more often!!!!

Where is everyone staying the night before? We are leaving home on Friday and getting to PC late Saturday afternoon. We are staying at the Raddison.

Since we're DVC members, we're staying at one of our "homes" - SSR the night before, and using Disney's bus to take us to the port. We won't arrive as soon as I'd like, but it will be fun to start our vacation off in true Disney style!:)

Joining the group!:banana:
My name is Tammy and will be sailing along with my DH, DS (16) and DD (14). We are from Minnesota too!
We haven't booked any shore excursions yet, but I thought we couldn't until crusie was a certain number of days away... This is our first cruise, so help me out folks!
Be nice to the newbie!HA!:rotfl:
We will be staying at LaQuinta the night before. Anybody else?

Hi Tammy, welcome!!! Since you're new to cruising, you can book your excursions at the 75 day mark (or, March 25th if I'm figuring things correctly). Once you cruise, you become a member of the Castaway Club, which has a number of "perks", one being, on any future cruise you take, you can book excursions at the 90 day mark.:)

Where are we staying the night before? HOME!!!

Just 30 minutes from the port.:cool1: :cool1:

magiclover41....where in Minnesota do you live???

[Q

magiclover41....where in Minnesota do you live???[/QUOTE]

We live in the Chisago Lakes Area...about an hour north of the Twin Cities.
Where does Melissa and her girls live?

It's snowing again today....:mad: .....I close my eyes and try to imagine the warm Bahamian sun!:woohoo:

[Q

magiclover41....where in Minnesota do you live???

QUOTE]

My sister lives in Chanhassen, but we all originally lived in White Bear Lake (Go Bears!)

QUOTE]

My sister lives in Chanhassen, but we all originally lived in White Bear Lake (Go Bears!)

Wow! We're practically neighbors....well.....kind of.....:thumbsup2

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

We were on the bottom on page 3! The cruise is in just over 2 months!!:cool1: :cool1:

We have spring break this week, so we will be going to WDW a couple of times, and visit Jetty Park to watch the ships leave.

Don't know.... if I knew we could do a Dis board gift exchange for the kids, I would.

(This is where we get a count of the Dis board kids and ages and then we buy little trinkets (cute pencils, candy, etc) and surprise the kids with little gifts in the fish extenders.

When we were on the Transatlantic, we had so many people participate, the kids got multiple goodie bags everyday!!!

Who else????

Basically we post our kids first names and ages. (also if your child has an allergy such as peanuts or chocolate.) Then once we compile the amount of kids, we spread out the "givers" by day. For example, if we have 12 Dis'ers giving treats, we spread them out over the 4 days. 3 Dis'ers treats per day.

Again, nothing too expensive. The dollar store has great little gifts, Oriental Trading, clearance bins...
Most treat bags included pencils, chocolate coins, mini erasers, fun pens, stickers, glow sticks, fruit snacks, notepads, bubbles, etc...)

I'm not bringing my little one (16 months), but DH and I would love to spread some magic, if that's ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter