6/6/6 mystery

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
look at this pic of the best quest room.. no one is in it.. how as the picture taken?? if photoshopped why go to such the effort? that's the 666 mystery

ROOM-20060606-KnotillusKneemoeroom.jpg

Nanoer said:
look at this pic of the best quest room.. no one is in it.. how as the picture taken?? if photoshopped why go to such the effort? that's the 666 mystery

ROOM-20060606-KnotillusKneemoeroom.jpg
someone is in it, someone is behind the quest thingy.and i thnk 7/7/7 will be much more lucky.

Sparky is behind the kiosk. He did that with my room. He came in when nobody was around, and I was wondering who on earth was in my room?

thats Sparky not Nano! You can see the green ears! :wizard: :rolleyes:

Renpener said:
Sparky is behind the kiosk. He did that with my room. He came in when nobody was around, and I was wondering who on earth was in my room?

wait.. if you knew he came in.. how did you not know who he was? :confused3

Uh, Nanoer, are we not supposed to see the person behind the quest machine that everyone can see? :lmao: I guess I missed my calling as a detective! :rotfl:

Disney Dreams

Nanoer said:
wait.. if you knew he came in.. how did you not know who he was? :confused3

(cough) I wasn't in the room... and then I went in and saw him

uh.. I know this is a bit off topic, and I must be OCD or something... but is the fact that the saucer chairs are not in rainbow order really bothering anyone else? :scared:

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter