6/26/2014 - 9 Night Mediterranean Cruise, Venice, Italy

Please send me a message when your room numbers become available so I can update your information on the list.

THIS LIST IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fish Extender List
Non Board Member - DW Juanita 40, DH Vladimir 40, DD Ariana 10, DD Melania 8 Room 1030
Non Board Member - DW Shari, DH Dan, DD Sienna 7, DD Keira 3 Room ?
Non Board Member - DW, DD 17 Room 2644
Non Board Member the Liljenquist - DW YaVonne, DH Scott Room ?
Non Board Member the Mills DH Jay, DW Lisa, DD Sydney 10 Room 6578
Non Board Memebr the Barreto's - DH Luis, DW Lysander, DD Ruby (8), DS Diego (5) Room 2118
Htmlkid - DH Glenn, DW Barbara, DD Christina 14 Room 2576
Disney_fans - DW Michelle, DW Shelia, DD Jordan 14, DS Cameron 12 Room 6062
SueT - DW Susan, DH Rob, DS James 15, DS Nicholas 14 Room 6106
thestewarts - DW Fiona, DH Alex, DD Emma 14 Room 2575
stampinot - DH, DW Julie, DD 11 Room ?
Mineu DH, DW, DS 17, DD 15 Room 2642
Imcarr DW Lisa, DH Adam, DS Zachary 14 Room 2631
sharksteve DH Stefan, DW Iris, DD Yara Room 2558
Joanne19 DH Tyler, DW Joanne, DD Genevieve 2, DD Madeline 6, DS Michael 15 DS Daniel 19 Rooms 6504 & 6506
Sunshine State DW Kim, DH, DD (20), and DS (17) Room 7622
MrsG DH, DW Maryanne Room 6148
Kinderquilts DM Debbie, DD Alana 11 Room 6319
Fobgirl12 DW Carol, DH Dan, DS Moses 4, DS Max (turning 2 on July 3rd) Room 2104
2PrincessesInTow DW Sara, DH, DD Mary (12), DD Grace (8) room 8076
IndianaMon DW Eileem, DH, DS(12) and DD(8) Room 7008
jlamos DH Jon, DW Lisa, DS Luke age 17+8 days (turns 18 just before we sail). Room 7052
milliesmum DW Julie, DH Peter room 7120
TraditionAtSea DF Michael, DF Keith Room 6147
preciouz29 DH DW Room 2100

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Optional List
DisneyROCCS DH Ross, DW Christina, DS Clay 11, DS Sammy 7 Room #.
PirateMinnie DW, DH, DD6 Room 6103
The Sharp Family DW, DH, DS 10, DS 5 Room 2131
Nycgrrl - The Wyatts - DM Elizabeth, DH Craig, DGM Rolly, DD Casey 4, DD Arely 7 Room ?
mom2saminoc - DW Sharon, DH James, DD Sammy 8 Room 7570
DonnaRN DW, DH, DD3 DD 5 Room 5512

Don't forget about the FE Meet & Greet in the D lounge located on deck 4 Midship at 3pm the day we leave. Its a chance to meet your fellow fish extenders and for all the kids to meet each other.
is this the same info on the FE doc from facebook? tia, lc

Hi,
Today is the day we book our port adventures. Unfortunately, a few that we wanted were fully booked. All the ones that was a tour in the morning and beach in the afternoon were booked up. My girls are only 5 and 3. They won't be able to do a whole day tour. We wanted to check out the beaches. What are my other options? Will there be tours available at the ports that is not with Disney?
We wanted to do the following:

Lindos Acropolis And Beach Time @ Rhodes, Greece
Acropolis Sightseeing and Yabanaki Beach Club @ Athens, Greece

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Hi all, jumping on this thread. Going with my DM for my bucket list cruise. I have been so behind on the planning for this trip (which is very unlike me). I will be spending the day cathcing up on the posts. I am sure I will have some questions. I see that I have missed out on the FE, hoping we have other activities.

Hi,
Today is the day we book our port adventures. Unfortunately, a few that we wanted were fully booked. All the ones that was a tour in the morning and beach in the afternoon were booked up. My girls are only 5 and 3. They won't be able to do a whole day tour. We wanted to check out the beaches. What are my other options? Will there be tours available at the ports that is not with Disney?
We wanted to do the following:

Lindos Acropolis And Beach Time @ Rhodes, Greece
Acropolis Sightseeing and Yabanaki Beach Club @ Athens, Greece

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Seems like there have been cancellations or more capacity added as the Yabanaki Beach Club is available again. Keep checking back, maybe you will be lucky for Rhodes too.

Hi everyone! We're looking forward to our very first Disney cruise! My girls are 11, 9 & 9 (almost 10). I was wondering if on disembarkation day Disney has accommodations for baggage hold for those with late flights. Thanks for the info :-)

Hi, everyone! My family and I have just decided TODAY to add on this cruise to our Europe vacation. I mean, we were already going to be there, right?!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We did the 2011 Med cruise and have been dying to get back on another (see my trip report linked in my signature). We did all those stops on our own and will do these, too! I have so much to plan! We are actually going to Iceland, England and France before the cruise. I just bought overnight train tickets from Paris to Venice. My kids are going to flip when we tell them tomorrow!

I hate that we missed the FE, but I understand. I'm just happy to be going.

I have been to Venice, but my husband and kids have not. I can't wait to show them around. None of us have been to Greece. Wow! I need to get busy.

I do have an initial question. Our train will arrive in Venice around 9 a.m. on June 26. I want to head into the city for a bit before we board. I know I have read about a "people mover" that will take you in. Is that at the train station? If so, we will store our luggage there. Otherwise, should we go to the cruise terminal, store luggage there and then go into the city?

Thanks!

Hi, everyone! My family and I have just decided TODAY to add on this cruise to our Europe vacation. I mean, we were already going to be there, right?!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We did the 2011 Med cruise and have been dying to get back on another (see my trip report linked in my signature). We did all those stops on our own and will do these, too! I have so much to plan! We are actually going to Iceland, England and France before the cruise. I just bought overnight train tickets from Paris to Venice. My kids are going to flip when we tell them tomorrow!

I hate that we missed the FE, but I understand. I'm just happy to be going.

I have been to Venice, but my husband and kids have not. I can't wait to show them around. None of us have been to Greece. Wow! I need to get busy.

I do have an initial question. Our train will arrive in Venice around 9 a.m. on June 26. I want to head into the city for a bit before we board. I know I have read about a "people mover" that will take you in. Is that at the train station? If so, we will store our luggage there. Otherwise, should we go to the cruise terminal, store luggage there and then go into the city?

Thanks!

The people mover only takes you to and from piazalle roma (the main bus station) to the port. Id suggest your best option would be the check you luggage then get a water bus either to san marco or rialto. There are two buses who operate. One from the port and one from piazalle roma. They get VERY BUSY so be aware of that. If you want any more info let me know.
see you onboard.

pixiedust:

The people mover only takes you to and from piazalle roma (the main bus station) to the port. Id suggest your best option would be the check you luggage then get a water bus either to san marco or rialto. There are two buses who operate. One from the port and one from piazalle roma. They get VERY BUSY so be aware of that. If you want any more info let me know.
see you onboard.

pixiedust:

Yes that helps! Thanks. It looks like the water buses may also pick up from the train station. Do you know if that's true? Seems like it may save time to store luggage there and save a trip to the port until later.

Bibbidibobbidibecky, we were just assigned the room that you reviewed very poorly in 2011. Do you have any recommendations?

Bibbidibobbidibecky, we were just assigned the room that you reviewed very poorly in 2011. Do you have any recommendations?

I did give the Magic room a poor review and would never stay on Deck 2 again because of it. At least not under any kitchens. The room layout was great and I liked having the steamer trunk. However, like I said in the review, it was super loud b/c of whatever was going on in the kitchen and honestly toward the end of the cruise there was something that looked like grease dripping down the wall. Maybe they have fixed it after people complained (like us) or maybe it will be exactly the same for you, but if possible, I would request a different room and try to not be under a kitchen! Good luck :/

Please send me a message when your room numbers become available so I can update your information on the list. Im still awaiting 3 families room numbers.

Fish Extender List
Non Board Member - DW Juanita 40, DH Vladimir 40, DD Ariana 10, DD Melania 8 Room 1030
Non Board Memebr the Barreto's - DH Luis, DW Lysander, DD Ruby (8), DS Diego (5) Room 2118
Joanne19 DH Tyler, DW Joanne, DD Genevieve 2, DD Madeline 6, DS Michael 15 DS Daniel 19 Rooms 6504 & 6506
Fobgirl12 DW Carol, DH Dan, DS Moses 4, DS Max (turning 2 on July 3rd) Room 2104
jlamos DH Jon, DW Lisa, DS Luke age 17+8 days (turns 18 just before we sail). Room 7052

Optional List
DisneyROCCS DH Ross, DW Christina, DS Clay 11, DS Sammy 7 Room # 6036
Nycgrrl - The Wyatts - DM Elizabeth, DH Craig, DGM Rolly, DD Casey 4, DD Arely 7 Room 6062

Don't forget about the FE Meet & Greet in the D lounge located on deck 4 Midship at 3pm the day we leave. Its a chance to meet your fellow fish extenders and for all the kids to meet each other.

I realize this is a very very long shot, but if anyone cancels a Palo brunch, please post it here or PM me! I'm running for the booking desk as soon as we board if not! Palo brunch is my favorite meal on the ship :)

Looks like Friday the 4th 10am is available right now. Good hunting.
Edit: This might show as available to me as it will be our own brunch time. Sorry for the confusion if that's the case.

Please disregard this message. I posted to the wrong cruise board.

Sorry!

Please send me a message when your room numbers become available so I can update your information on the list. Im still awaiting 3 families room numbers.

Fish Extender List

Optional List
DisneyROCCS DH Ross, DW Christina, DS Clay 11, DS Sammy 7 Room # 6036
Nycgrrl - The Wyatts - DM Elizabeth, DH Craig, DGM Rolly, DD Casey 4, DD Arely 7 Room 6062

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter