6/26/2014 - 9 Night Mediterranean Cruise, Venice, Italy

Hi, how do I go about joining the facebook page for this cruise? Will be there with DH, and DS(11), DS(14) & DS(15). Can't wait! Was hoping for the kids to chat to others before the trip :)

Our Facebook page is:
Magic Med 26-Jun-2014 Venice Cruise

You can send a request from that page and Stefan or Iris Rausch can approve it.

I have posted this on FB but thought I would post here for those not on FB.
I contacted DCL regarding Pirate, formal and semi-formal dinners and received this reply today:-

Nights 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 9: cruise casual
*Night 2: "formal night" - formal wear for men: tuxedo or suit; for
women: gown or dress
*Night 7: pirate night with deck party - cruise casual or bring your
best pirate outfit!
*Night 8: "semi-formal night" - semi-formal wear for men: suit/jacket;
for women: dress or pantsuit.

Hope this helps people when deciding which night to book Palos etc.

Hi, We just joined. Its myself, my husband, and our 2 sons ages 10 and 5. We would love to join the FE group as well. We are in room 2131
:banana:

I have posted this on FB but thought I would post here for those not on FB.
I contacted DCL regarding Pirate, formal and semi-formal dinners and received this reply today:-

Nights 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 9: cruise casual
*Night 2: "formal night" - formal wear for men: tuxedo or suit; for
women: gown or dress
*Night 7: pirate night with deck party - cruise casual or bring your
best pirate outfit!
*Night 8: "semi-formal night" - semi-formal wear for men: suit/jacket;
for women: dress or pantsuit.

Hope this helps people when deciding which night to book Palos etc.
Many thanks!

100 days and counting! :banana:

My daughter turns 12 in March. Does anybody have a daughter that will be around that age on this cruise? If so my daughter would love to communicate with them via email before the cruise. She is too old for for the clubs, but she is still intimidated by edge.

My daughter turned 11 at the end of January. She still wants to do the clubs but is interested in trying edge.

Please send me a message when your room numbers become available so I can update your information on the list.

If you want to be added to the list, please let me know who's in your party. age and include room number.

Fish Extender List

Htmlkid - DH - Glenn, DW Barbara, DD - Christina 14 Room 2576
Disney_fans - DD - Jordan 14, DS - Cameron 12 Room 6062
Non Board member the Telesmanic - DW Susan, DH Rob, DS James, DS Nicholas 12 Room ?
Non Board member - DW Juanita 40, DH Vladimir 40, DD Ariana 10, DD Melania 8 Room 1030
Non Board member - DW Shari, DH Dan, DD Sienna 7, DD Keira 3 Room ?
Non Board member - DW Fiona, DH Alex, DD Emma 14 Room 2575
Non Board Member - DW, DD 17 Room 2644
Non Board Member the Mills DH Jay, DW Lisa, DD Sydney 10 Room 6578
stampinot - DH, Dw Julie, DD 11 Room ?
Mineu DH, DW, DS 17, DD 15 Room 2642
Imcarr DW Lisa, DH Adam, DS Zachary 14 Room 2631
sharksteve DH Stefan, DW Iris, DD Yara Room 2558
Joanne19 DH Tyler, DW Joanne, DD Genevieve 2, DD Madeline 6, DS Michael 15 DS Daniel 19 Rooms 6054 & 6056
Sunshine State Kim Me, DH, DD (20), and DS (17) Room ?
MrsG DH, DW Room 6148
Kinderquilts DM Debbie, DD Alana 11 Room 6319
Fobgirl12 DH, DW, DK 3 DK 2
2PrincessesInTow DW, DH, DD (12), DD (8) room 8076
IndianaMon DW, DH, DS(12) and DD(8) Room 7008
jlamos DH Jon, DW Lisa, DS Luke age 17+8 days (turns 18 just before we sail). Room 7052
milliesmum DW Julie, DH Peter room 7120

Who else is in?????
Hi. Can we join. Still waiting to hear from Smallworld about out room number. DH Craig, DW Elizabeth, and two daughters 4 & 7.

We have reached the 25 family max and the list is closed. I will be contacting everyone to confirm that there are no vacancies. If anyone is still interested, let me know and I can place you on a waiting list.

Hi. Do you mind adding us to the WL? We are from NYC with 2dd (4&7)? Elizabeth DW & Craig DH. Still waiting on Stateroom number.

Sorry about this, but I was unaware that their was more then 4 families that wanted to be wait listed. If that is the case and there is possibly 8 more families, the wait list will just become a separate FE list. Please be patient while I try to sort this out. I should have an update for you later today or first thing tomorrow.

Ok this is the final request for Fish Extender participants. If you name is not on the list, please send me a private message to get you added. Please also check to see if all your information is correct, if not please also send me a PM. Monday I will finalize the lists.

Please click the following link below to be taken to the disboard page that has the list.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=50915124

Ok this is the final request for Fish Extender participants. If you name is not on the list, please send me a private message to get you added. Please also check to see if all your information is correct, if not please also send me a PM. Monday I will finalize the lists.

Please click the following link below to be taken to the disboard page that has the list.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=50915124

We are new to DCL and just heard about this. Is it too late to sign up? My girls are 5 and 3. We are in State room 5512.

Thanks.

Any suggestions for a family of 3, 2A,1C(14),for 2 nights pre-cruise in Venice? :confused3

We are new to DCL and just heard about this. Is it too late to sign up? My girls are 5 and 3. We are in State room 5512.

Thanks.

I added you, can you PM ne with names of the people in your party.

I'm new to Fish Extenders and the Dis boards, any suggestions?

Stateroom 7134, I can not PM ye
t.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter