6/26/2014 - 9 Night Mediterranean Cruise, Venice, Italy

Hey everyone, we just booked this cruise. Myself - Glenn, my DW Barbara and my DD - Christina 14.

Has anyone started a Fish extender group yet, if not I will be happy to take charge of that. Also looking for other parents with daughters my age. We did the 12 night med cruise in 2011 and through the boards my daughter and 4 other girls became great friends before, during and after the cruise.

I also did a logo for our past trip and we made shirts if anyone has ideas for a logo.

Glenn

Welcome aboard, Glenn! My partner and I also have a daughter, Jordan, who will be 14 when we sail. We also have a boy, Cameron, who will be 12. It will be their sixth cruise (we are doing the Med cruise again in just a couple weeks). Like you, we did the Med cruise in 2011 and made great friends. We still keep in touch with our tablemates - a great family with children the same age. I'm sure Jordan would be happy to correspond with your daughter.

For the FE's, I don't believe anyone has started it yet, but we would like to participate.

We won't be booking until September but we are interested in the FE. It's just me, James & DW Jo. Thanks for heading it up

Welcome aboard, Glenn! My partner and I also have a daughter, Jordan, who will be 14 when we sail. We also have a boy, Cameron, who will be 12. It will be their sixth cruise (we are doing the Med cruise again in just a couple weeks). Like you, we did the Med cruise in 2011 and made great friends. We still keep in touch with our tablemates - a great family with children the same age. I'm sure Jordan would be happy to correspond with your daughter.

For the FE's, I don't believe anyone has started it yet, but we would like to participate.

Which cruise were you on??? We did the end of May 2011, 12 night cruise out of Barcelona. Wow you guys must be European DCL experts now!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Here is the current Fish Extender List UPDATED as of 01/05/2014.

Please send me a message when your room numbers become available so I can update your information on the list.

If you want to be added to the list, please let me know who's in your party. age and include room number.

Fish Extender List

Htmlkid - DH - Glenn, DW Barbara, DD - Christina 14 Room 2576
Disney_fans - DD - Jordan 14, DS - Cameron 12 Room 6062
Non Board member - DW Susan, DH Rob, DS James, DS Nicholas 12 Room ? stampinot - DH, Dw Julie, DD 11 Room ?
Mineu DH, DW, DS 17, DD 15, DF , DD 17 Rooms 1050, 1052
Imcarr DW Lisa, DH Adam, DS Zachary 14 Room 2631
sharksteve DH Stefan, DW Iris, DD Yara Room 2558
Joanne19 DH, DW, DD Genevieve, DD Madeline, DS Michael 15 Room ?
Sunshine State Kim Me, DH, DD (20), and DS (17) Room ?
MrsG DH, DW Room 6148
Kinderquilts DM, DD 1 Room 6319
Fobgirl12 DH, DW, DK 3 DK 2
2PrincessesInTow DW, DH, DD (12), DD (8) room 8076
IndianaMon DW, DH, DS(12) and DD(8) Room 7008
jlamos DH Jon, DW Lisa, DS Luke age 17+8 days (turns 18 just before we sail). Room 7052

Please add us to the FE list! We'll be in room #2114.

Amy, DH Jeff, DS Noah (10 when we cruise), and DD Abby (7 when we cruise).

365 days and counting!!!

Hi,
My family is planning to go on this trip too. There are 3 of us, DH and myself, and our DS who will be 15 at the time of the trip.
I am going to request to join the FB group. :goodvibes
Thanks!

Welcome you have been officially added... :banana::banana::banana:

Which cruise were you on??? We did the end of May 2011, 12 night cruise out of Barcelona. Wow you guys must be European DCL experts now!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Glenn, we were on the 11-night cruise out of Barcelona on June 18, 2011. We did Alaska last summer. We love DCL!

Glenn, we were on the 11-night cruise out of Barcelona on June 18, 2011. We did Alaska last summer. We love DCL!

We did Alaska last summer also then went form Alaska to Aulani. Which cruise were u on??? We sailed the third week of June.

We did Alaska last summer also then went form Alaska to Aulani. Which cruise were u on??? We sailed the third week of June.

Seems like we keep missing each other by a few weeks. We were on the inaugural sailing out of Seattle on 28 May. Any cruises this summer?

Seems like we keep missing each other by a few weeks. We were on the inaugural sailing out of Seattle on 28 May. Any cruises this summer?

This summer was a little messed up. We were suppose to do the Med cruise 2 weeks ago but friends told us, hey let all go to Hawaii. So we booked Aulani and then both other families couldn't make it. But we still went... Just got back last monday after 9 days there. We are keeping our eyes open for a last minute florida resident rate in August... if one pops up we might go for a few days, if not our next cruise will be this one next June.

So excited to do the Med cruise next summer. My husband, myself and our 11 year old daughter will be going. We would be interested in doing the FE.
Thanks
Julie

So excited to do the Med cruise next summer. My husband, myself and our 11 year old daughter will be going. We would be interested in doing the FE.
Thanks
Julie

Welcome you are officially added to the FE list.:cool1:

Here is the current Fish Extender List UPDATED as of 01/05/2014.

Please send me a message when your room numbers become available so I can update your information on the list.

If you want to be added to the list, please let me know who's in your party. age and include room number.

Fish Extender List

Htmlkid - DH - Glenn, DW Barbara, DD - Christina 14 Room 2576
Disney_fans - DD - Jordan 14, DS - Cameron 12 Room 6062
Non Board member - DW Susan, DH Rob, DS James, DS Nicholas 12 Room ? stampinot - DH, Dw Julie, DD 11 Room ?
Mineu DH, DW, DS 17, DD 15, DF , DD 17 Rooms 1050, 1052
Imcarr DW Lisa, DH Adam, DS Zachary 14 Room 2631
sharksteve DH Stefan, DW Iris, DD Yara Room 2558
Joanne19 DH, DW, DD Genevieve, DD Madeline, DS Michael 15 Room ?
Sunshine State Kim Me, DH, DD (20), and DS (17) Room ?
MrsG DH, DW Room 6148
Kinderquilts DM, DD 1 Room 6319
Fobgirl12 DH, DW, DK 3 DK 2
2PrincessesInTow DW, DH, DD (12), DD (8) room 8076
IndianaMon DW, DH, DS(12) and DD(8) Room 7008
jlamos DH Jon, DW Lisa, DS Luke age 17+8 days (turns 18 just before we sail). Room 7052

before our cruise. I was wondering if anyone knew a good tour company and hotel we could stay in before the cruise?
Julie

We had to cancel our 2013 Med. cruise-so, are now booked on this one :goodvibes I'll hold off on joining the FE until we're locked in. Will be traveling with DH, DS 17, DD 15, Disney Friend, and her DD 17. We're in connecting 9D 1050 & 1052. Just booked Hotel Olimpia. Great reviews, close to the bus station and People Mover.

We have changed our vacation plans for next year and will not be joining you on this sailing. Hope you all have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter