6/22/02 western roll call

My calendar says it is 120 days until we leave for Orlando on 6/21! HOW COOL IS THAT !!!??? When we booked our trip it was 303 days off. Can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Anyone sailing after us, take heart! We are having so much fun planning! And, now that the western itinerary excursions have been announced, there's a "whole new world" to explore!:p :D :cool: :) :smooth: :earsgirl: :sunny: :crazy:

Doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!

Hi everyone, just came back from visiting with Caroline & Mike S that are going on the cruise with us from Georgia. We hit Magic Kingdom for a day and headed back north to NY. It was nice to get away and get a taste of Disney to hold us over until June 22. Hope everyone is fine. Before you know it, we will be under 100 days real soon.

According to my calendar, we have only 115 days remaining to departure!!! Since we are flying in a day early to stay at the Port Canaveral Radisson, it's 114 for us! It's unreal. Looking forward to this too much.

Have a great one!!

Howard (& Cam)
:wave: :earsboy:

Paid cruise in full!!! Now it seems real. No more payments!!! Just waiting for the excursion package and then the cruise documents and that will be it:tongue: Little by little shopping is getting done for the cruise wardrobe, always fun to do. Anyway, stay in touch and keep the thread going.:wave:

99 Days to wait for the cruise. Sounds like a song!!! And then the party begins!!! Hope all the 6/22/02 cruisers are doing fine. Keep in touch. If anyone would like to join our family of 6/22 cruisers, email me. Roberta

I can't wait. Only three months to go. We waited toolong and are
on the bottom floor. Has any one been down that low? We have two boys 13 & 16. The older one is shy, I hope he has an easy time making friends. we should have a chat some nite!

See ya in 96 days.

jlabbe@abbott-resorts.com

I can't wait. Only three months to go. We waited toolong and are
on the bottom floor. Has any one been down that low? We have two boys 13 & 16. The older one is shy, I hope he has an easy time making friends. we should have a chat some nite!

See ya in 96 days.

jlabbe@abbott-resorts.com

My son is 13 and has 2 friends 16& 17 going. They are very friendly, but I found that the clubs do not do a lot to include you if you are alone--my son was last time. Since there are 2 of them they should be ok til they make separate friends. Maybe we can all meet up .

If anyone that does not have our email to hook up the teenagers together on the internet, email me. cometti@twcny.rr.com Hope we find more 6/22/02 cruisers out there. Anyone going then, join in on the fun of getting to know each other before the cruise.

Hi, everyone--pretty excited to see that we are 94 days out! Can you believe it?
Glad to see that someone new has joined our 6/22 roster--welcome aboard Joanne!!! Can't find your post where you were asking about being on the bottom deck, but wanted to reassure you. We were on deck 2, very far aft, last year and it was no problem at all. A friend who has cruised more than 30 times suggested a lower deck in case we were prone to seasickness, though she would have recommended being a bit more toward midship. However, we never had any problems at all. And we found it was so easy to take the stairs to shows and dinner, even in gowns and tuxedos! (The stairways are wide open, carpeted, and have interesting art work at a lot of places) If we were going right up to deck 9, we usually used the elevators, though. We had an outside cabin with a huge porthole, category 9, and it was absolutely wonderful. This time we are on deck 6, with a verandah and we are very excited about "moving up", but would have taken a crawl space, just to be on this beautiful ship again so soon.
Have a great day, everyone!

Only 92 days to go... any more June 22 (Western) cruisers going to sign
in? Welcome to Joanne & family! The excitement grows as the days count down!!!

Howard
:wave: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter