6/21 cruisers are on their way!

FantasticDisFamily

<font color=navy>Sent <font color=red>on a <font c
Just wanted to take a moment before I shut this machine down for the evening to say thank you to everyone that has helped over the past year with answers to questions, information, trip reports, etc.

I know some of our fellow 6/21 Western cruisers are already on their way to Orlando and Port Canaveral. We head out bright and EARLY in the morning (Friday). At least we will (if all our flights are on time) have some down time to rest and relax once we get to Orlando. Then it is on to the ship Saturday.

It seemed like it would never get here and it finally is.

We're off to cruise with the mouse! See you all when we get back!

Deb

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I talked to you awhile ago, and now you are finally leaving! HURRAY for you! Have a great time! We leave in 11 days for WDW then on the Western on July 5th, I can't wait! Let us know how your trip is and if you have any tips for the next Western cruisers. Will wave to you going by on the website Saturday all the way from Michigan! Have fun!

Hi all -

Monday morning and I'm taking a few minutes to "work" before heading to brunch at Palo.

Quick update for planning purposes for those sailing Western in the near future.

If you have LAP rotation your character breakfast will be on Monday morning.

Also - formal night is back to MONDAY, Thursda is semi-formal.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter