6/14 Who's making their ADR today?

Called in at 7:00 on the dot and was on hold for 32 minutes. Got everything I wanted except for Beaches & Cream! Who would have thought that B&C would be the hard one to get. Here is what we have: (party of 8 - 5 adults, 3 kids)

9/12 - 1900 Park Fare @4:30 for DD's 1st birthday
9/13 - Yak & Yeti @11:30
9/14 - Boma @ 5:00 (this is where we wanted B&C, Boma was a back up)
9/15 - Kona breakfast @8:30
9/16 - Teppan Edo @ 5:30
9/17 - Ohana @ 5:00 for my mom's birthday
9/18 - LeCellier @ 4:05 for our 8 year anniversary

These are all new restaurants to us. We decided to try new things this year. I am ok with Boma (I think), but I still really want B&C. We have never eaten there, but I just really wanted to try it. What do you think? Stick with Boma or keep calling back to try to get B&C?

Renae

I'm loving all of the success stories! :banana:

Also Beaches and Cream doesn't take ADR's. They are on a walk in basis. :goodvibes

So why the long waits on the phone this morning? Any guesses? I make my ADR's a week from today and am getting nervous!

Do they have less staff on Sunday AM???? Are people more willing to get up early since they're leaving for church and won't be back for a while????

So what are you all going to do with your free time now that this hurdle is over?????

Glad to see everyone was on hold along with me....had the phone on speaker and the kids were enjoying the music! I waite about 30 minutes and got everythig I wanted except Le Cellier on the 13th. I'll keep calling and trying....

I got:

Akershus (breakfast)
Teppan Edo (dinner)
BBB
O'Hana's (dinner)
Cape May (breakfast)
Flying Fish (for DH and I)
TuskerHouse (breakfast)
Boma (dinner)
Mickey's BBQ
Sci Fi (dinner)
Ohana (breakfast)
WCC (dinner)

Glad everyone go most of what they wanted:yay:

Christa

Hi again!! Here's what I got this AM, called exactly @ 7 AM, 32 mins on hold.

Sat 9/12 : Chefs of France 7:30 Pm

Sun. 9/13: lunch: Grand Floridian Cafe @ 12:35
dinner: California Grill @7:40

Mon. 9/14: lunch: Tony's Town Square@12:25
dinner:Brown Derby@6:45

Tues 9/15: pool day in AM, lunch probably Beaches & Cream
dinner: 1900 Park Faire @ 5:50, then on to MNSSHP

Wed. 9/16: dinner: Narcoosee's @ 7:30

Thurs. 9/17: lunch: Sci Fi @ 12:10
dinner: LE CELLIER @ 7:50:yay:

Fri. 9/18:lunch: LTT @12:20
dinner: Yachtsman's @ 7:15 ( a last night tradition for us!)

Sat. 9/19: lunch: Tutto Italia@1:00

Still a few lunches to get figured out. Most breakfasts we'll probably split @ Captain's Grill, not big breakfast eaters! All my times were really close to what I wanted except 1900 Park Faire, asked for 5:15, he originally gor 4:45, but offered to look for something else. I was happier with the 5:50 that we got. All ressies for 2 adults, by the way.

GREAT Cm: Greg. Fast, efficient; he saved my ressies half way thru. Said he didn't want the computer to crash if he put in too many @ once. Also only read the info to me once & gave me the first 6 nos. on all the ressies only once, then just told me the last nos. individually.Thanked me for calling 90 days out, said what a difference it makes & have much they love guests who are prepared with all their choices ready to book!

Only problem, I was so happy after talking to Greg, I forgot to do the survey after the call. I know I took it on line once but don't remember how. Anyone know?
Good luck to those of you still to call, hope you all get what you want too!!:wizard:

I'm really curious as to why some of us had a less than 10 minute wait, while others who called in at the exact same time had an hour wait! That really doesn't make sense to me. I didn't even have very fast fingers getting through all the prompts before I was put on hold.. :confused3 strange.

Either way, I'm glad it seems that for the most part everyone was getting what they wanted this morning! That makes me happy. :)

Hi! Just wondered if you called CRO or disney dining phone No. Too llate now but wondering if I should have tried CRO since 7am on the dot & already 30 min hold on dining line. Thanks!

I called the Disney Dining line, and then when it asked if I was wanting to book either CRT or CM's, I said yes. I wonder if it was that which made it go faster..? Really not sure!

I made my call yesterday and got right thru was actually the cm's first call he too was very nice. I also got everything I wanted and at great times. good luch to everybody calling today

made mine yesterday and did great--good luck to all

I called at exactly 7 and was on hold for 57 very long minutes. :sad2:

I got everything I wanted when I wanted it. :yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

September 12 - 1900 Park Fare 6:45pm
13 - Princess Storybook 11:00am
14 - Crystal Palace 8:05am
15 - 50's Prime Time Cafe 12:05pm
16 - Tusker House (w/ preferred Nemo seating) 1:00pm
17 - Chef Mickey's 8:15am

Congrats on getting your adrs - you got some good ones, including my two favorite dinners: Coral Reef & 50's PTC. :thumbsup2

Ineed to make mine but not sure i can stay on phone that long came down with a cold yesterday one of my boys also sick we leave for London tomorrow then Disney PARIS tHURSDAY wont be back until mid July so i have to do it today or early tomorrow.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thought I was going to have absolutely no luck with the way it started! :confused: I was on hold for 27 minutes, happily listening to ride music, when the music stopped and I thought I was being transferred. Nope! Just cut off. So, I called back and said No to V&A and was immediately transferred to them. They can't put you back, so....call for the third time!!! After being on hold for 37 minutes, I finally got a CM :thumbsup2

All worked out though :cool1:

Got:

9/12 RR 7pm

9/13 Le Cellier 7:50

9/14 H&V 6:25

9/15 Kona 1:30

9/16 Tusker House 1:00
Boma 7:35

9/17 Biergarten 1:00

The only one I may change is Boma. It's EMH at AK that night and I really don't want to lose them...

Made our ADR's this 7am......... 30 min on hold....... had to change F! H&V to Brown Derby
at 3:40pm will have to adjust appetite accordingly!! Everthing else good to go:)

You know, it wouldn't take so long on the phone if they didn't give you the smoking policy, etc after EVERY reservation you ask for.

How about just once at the end of the call?

I didn't hear any policies at all!
In fact, she didn't offer to review anything either, so at the end I repeated everything back to her with dates, times, etc. And she just was saying yes. I think I will call back and just reconfirm!

She also didn't confirm my name, address, etc. when she first picked up. :confused3

This was my first time ever calling for ADR's. It must have been beginners luck. I called right at 7:00 and had NO WAIT. This is what I got today.
CRT
Brown Derby Fantasmic Dinner Pkg. 4:05 for 9-13
Crystal Palace prior to MNSSHP
Lecellier 4:15
Akershus 8:05 a.m.
Ohana 7:35 p.m.
Tusker House Breakfast 8:05
Chef Mickey's 5:05
Jiko 6:15
Kona 8:05 a.m.
1900 Park Fare Dinner 6:40
Raglan Rd. 11:45
Cape May Cafe Beach Club Breakfast
50's Prime Time

It really went smoothly, but I have to confess I hardly slept last night.

We got all of our requested ADR's!!
My travel Agent is awesome :)

Here is what we got:

09/13 - Crystal Palace 5:05 p.m. (only 5 mins off requested time)

09/14 - Whispering Canyon 5:05 p.m. (only 5 mins off requested time)

09/15 - Le Cellier 4:35 p.m. (25 mins earlier than requested, still good)

09/16 - Donald's Safari Breakfast 9:20 a.m. (20 mins later, but still good)

I called at exactly 7 and was on hold for 57 very long minutes. :sad2:

I got everything I wanted when I wanted it. :yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

September 12 - 1900 Park Fare 6:45pm
13 - Princess Storybook 11:00am
14 - Crystal Palace 8:05am
15 - 50's Prime Time Cafe 12:05pm
16 - Tusker House (w/ preferred Nemo seating) 1:00pm
17 - Chef Mickey's 8:15am

We will be at 50's Prime Time same day - same time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter