• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5th Wheel Repairs in Palm Beach County?

DougY

Mouseketeer
We have a 5th Wheel RV and live in Palm Beach County. We go to Wilderness Campground usually 4-5 weeks every year, our next trip is in early Jan, '14.
My RV needs some repairs, not really that serious. But I don't really want to take it to an RV repair shop if it isn't necessary, they're so expensive, and I have very little spare time.
Are there any services in PBC that will come to your home to perform minor repairs?

We use a mobile RV guy out of Ft. Lauderdale. He charges us a trip charge to come up to North Palm Beach, but he's good and he's the only one we will use. He doesn't do carpentry type work though. www.rvmaster.org Be very careful. We used Brooks and another guy and they are worthless. Sean is expensive, but worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter