5th Anniversary Show is up!

Bawb did have a podcast moment with Mulch, Sweat, n Shears. He had us and Corey watch during our short MGM tour with them on Dec. 1, 2007. I don't have the photos up anymore with Bawb watching them.

100_1647.jpg

Bawb did have a podcast moment with Mulch, Sweat, n Shears. He had us and Corey watch during our short MGM tour with them on Dec. 1, 2007. I don't have the photos up anymore with Bawb watching them.

100_1647.jpg

That's awesome! That was a few months before I started but that's Matt Bloodwell on drums...he's the singer in my band megaphone. So I guess they had experienced Mulch before I came along!

Listening now. :thumbsup2

I finished the ABD scavenger hunt! Thank goodness for word counters! It's always hard for me to keep it short and sweet! :)

I expected the podcast to be more of a tear jerker, NOT that I didn't tear up at times but what REALLY got me was the very end! Expecting to hear.."stay of the damn lakes" and I didn't. Just about broke right down!!
You are all amazing!! :love:

Loved the MCD's review, it was sooo good. :)

It was definately a great 5th anniversary show. Nothing flashy, just what we like most about the show. They are all being themselves.

It was nice to hear everyone laugh hysterically.

The final letter Pete read really represented us listeners well. Definately how I feel about the podcast.

Thank you guys for 5 years.

finally had some time to listen to the anniversary show in peace and quiet, without being interrupted ...

it's such a cliche, but time really does seem to race past...

i started listening about 9 months before Bob passed.....so how long have i been listening? i'm not sure, but it really seems like just yesterday, but at the same time i feel as though i've known you all my life....

i suppose it's wrong to compare you to an old shoe, but there is something so very comforting about your show....i don't know how to put it into words.....but thank you all for all that you do for us!! :lovestruc

Loved the MCD's review, it was sooo good. :)

It was definately a great 5th anniversary show. Nothing flashy, just what we like most about the show. They are all being themselves.

It was nice to hear everyone laugh hysterically.

The final letter Pete read really represented us listeners well. Definately how I feel about the podcast.

Thank you guys for 5 years.

Well said :thumbsup2

I just wanted to say thank you. I have been listening since March 18,2010 with some listening to the earlier podcasts. A friend of mine, you might know her, *NikkiBell*, had suggested the podcast to me. I love the rants, resturant reviews and everyone's perspective on all things Disney and beyond.

I thouroughly enjoyed the anniversary podcast and I just basically want to thank you for all you do and taking time out of your busy schedules to feed our DIS Unplugged fix. Here is to another joyful and memorable 5 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter