$59 Seaworld Tickets on Groupon

Thank you 100 times over, this saved us over $120.00 for our upcoming January trip!

That is a great deal... Thanks for sharing.

Caveat: Tickets must be used by 3/31/14. Doesn't work for me, but now I'll definitely be stalking Groupon as it gets closer to May.

Sorry this may be a dumb question but can you add an extra day onto these tickets? We want to visit for 2 consecutive days in march.

For that price just buy enough tixs for the next day.They are good until March 31'st 10 tixs max per purchase.

DCTM said:
Sorry this may be a dumb question but can you add an extra day onto these tickets? We want to visit for 2 consecutive days in march.

I know this ? was asked when they did the $50 weekday tickets. I would say call and ask.

donaldduck352 said:
For that price just buy enough tixs for the next day.They are good until March 31'st 10 tixs max per purchase.

If they can purchase the 2nd day while at the park it will only be $10 so that's a pretty good price difference.

If they can purchase the 2nd day while at the park it will only be $10 so that's a pretty good price difference.

oic-that would be a great deal if you can get it for $10 per for the following day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter