59 Polynesian Points for Rent @ $15 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for 3 consecutive nights at the Grand Californian, from Feb 19 to the 24th 2017. Will you check and reserve for me if available?

Sorry there is no availability at that time. Thank you and have a great day!

Hello, could you tell me if there is any availability for a studio on September 17 (and possibly the 16th)? I would prefer anything but OKW and Saratoga Springs if possible.

Thank you,

Tara

Do you still have the 59 AKV points available for transfer? Are these your June 2017 points? Just want to be clear because i need them for an April 2016 trip

Do you still have the 59 AKV points available for transfer? Are these your June 2017 points? Just want to be clear because i need them for an April 2016 trip

Yes they are June 2017 Use Year Points. The points can be borrowed and banked. So if you are planning a trip for April 2016 after the transfer you would need to borrow the points for the reservation.

Hello, could you tell me if there is any availability for a studio on September 17 (and possibly the 16th)? I would prefer anything but OKW and Saratoga Springs if possible.

Thank you,

Tara

Hello. There is no availability at that time. Have a great day!

Bump! Points are still available. They are good for reservations from now to May 2018! Please PM if you are interested. Thank you and Have a great day!
:worship::flower1:

Hello. No there is no availability for those dates in October. There is availability for April 20-25.
I'm new to the game and have points at the poly. If I could "transfer" or "buy" (not sure of the lingo still) your points, do they go to my account and I could use them for my dec 1 use year? Could I use them to book the poly 11 months out? Or can I only use them for the 7 month window? Sorry, but I am interested. :)

Last edited:
I'm new to the game and have points at the poly. If I could "transfer" or "buy" (not sure of the lingo still) your points, do they go to my account and I could use them for my dec 1 use year? Could I use them to book the poly 11 months out? Or can I only use them for the 7 month window? Sorry, but I am interested. :)

PM Sent! Thank You!
:worship::flower1:

:tinker:Hello! I have 59 Polynesian Points available for rent at $15 per point. The points are good for reservations from now up to May 31st 2018. Please PM if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you and have a great day!

:stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

:tinker:Hello! I have 59 Polynesian Points available for rent at $15 per point. The points are good for reservations from now up to May 31st 2018. Please PM if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you and have a great day!

:stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:
Do you have any points remaining looking take my granddaughter for her 5th birthday. Would like either 9/2-9/3 or 9/3 -9/4 in a studio that sleeps 5, maybe Polynesian, open to suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter