• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

581 POINTS FOR RENT (381 SSR / 200 AKV) -- $14.50/PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for one night in October. October 19th. Would you be interested in coordinating with us?

Hi
We (2 adults) are looking for a studio at The Grand Californian for a two-three night block from the 9th Feb.

Thank you

I'm looking for 1 studio and 1 2 -bedroom villa, or 1 grand villa at Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom for dates 6/9/19 - 6/14/19. This is my first post and first time renting DVC points. Looking to take my family on there first vacation.

Looking for the following, previously utilized renting points on a prior trip.

12/27/18-1/2/2019 (dates are firm, flights booked)
2 bedroom at minimum (BW, GF, AK, but open to other resorts)

Thank you!!

Hi I am looking for my family and another. we would need 2 rooms. Our dates and dynamic is identical (2 adults + 1 child)

Resort preference in order = Not picky
# Adults/Children (with ages) = 2 Adults + 1 (17 yr old)
Type of Room = Studio
Dates = 10/7/18-10/11/18

Thanks

do you have any points left? Looking for a studio at SSR for Jan 23-27 for 3 adults - we have a training meeting there. I am DVC member but dont have any points left for this year. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Thee!

Can you check for me again to see if any studio has opened up for 1 night 9/7/18. I originally asked for OKW or SSR but would be thrilled with anything.

Thank you again!

I am looking for a 1bdrm for Aug 1 - Aug 8th at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Would like those dates but am flexible for anything in between there (atleast 4-5 nights). Do you still have the points available?

Hello!

Resort preference in order: AKL or boardwalk
# Adults/Children (with ages): 3 adults and 1 child (5 years old)
Type of Room (studio 1 bdrm, 2 bdrm, 3 bdrm): studio
Date: Any time in Jan. Dates are flexible

Last edited:
Hi! Do you have any points left? Looking for a studio (preferably at BLT or another monorail resort) 11/9-11/11. 1 adult/1 kid (2 yrs old). Any availability at all? Thanks!

I know this is last minute but I am looking for anything available at Animal Kingdom between the dates of August 1st and August 8th 2018. If all of those nights aren’t available, I’d be interested in whatever nights are. Ideally a 1bdrm in whichever location in Animal Kingdom but am open to what may be available. When searching online, I do show some availability to book direct with Disney, but not sure if DVC has that same availability.

Points for Rent -- Home Resorts SSR 381 points and AKV 200 points (prior to March 2019) -- reservations can be made for all DVC resorts prior to March 2019.

If interested, please provide me with the following

:earsboy: Resort preference in order
:earsboy: # Adults/Children (with ages)
:earsboy: Type of Room (studio 1 bdrm, 2 bdrm, 3 bdrm)
:earsboy: Dates

Experienced renter with no problems! References upon request!

Payment via Paypal only! Payment in full upon receiving confirmation from DVC (which is within a couple hours of making reservations)! All Paypal fees are your responsibility! NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS once reservations is made! Changes can be made based on availability!

:tink:
Hello! I'm hoping you would be willing to rent 26 points for a quick trip to Disneyland next month. I am a DVC member and I see availability for a studio at the Grand Californian on Thursday, August 16th. Let me know if you can help our family - Thank You!

Points for Rent -- Home Resorts SSR 381 points and AKV 200 points (prior to March 2019) -- reservations can be made for all DVC resorts prior to March 2019.

If interested, please provide me with the following

:earsboy: Resort preference in order
:earsboy: # Adults/Children (with ages)
:earsboy: Type of Room (studio 1 bdrm, 2 bdrm, 3 bdrm)
:earsboy: Dates

Experienced renter with no problems! References upon request!

Payment via Paypal only! Payment in full upon receiving confirmation from DVC (which is within a couple hours of making reservations)! All Paypal fees are your responsibility! NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS once reservations is made! Changes can be made based on availability!

:tink:
Do you have any points for transfer? If not looking for 150 point reservation will pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter