58 tantrums, 2 snakes, 3 dole whips, a fall & lost sunglasses... OH MY!!!!!

Sorry about your fall -- eek!!!

Your costumes are ADORABLE!!!!

And child-less time at WDW sounds amazing -- enjoy every second! :thumbsup2

Thank you! Etsy was my best friend in planning for the Halloween party!

We will definitely enjoy it!

After making sure we took enough family pics in our awesome costumes.. We headed on to Adventureland. My little pirate loved the Pirates of the Caribbean "stage".

He is definitely all boy- No denying that.

After our photo shoot, we knew we needed to go ahead and get some dinner, that way we wouldn't miss any of the Halloween festivities. I knew prior to the trip that I wanted to go to Pecos Bills so we rounded the corner and went on in. The boys got chicken strips, nuggets or tenders. Whatever they are called here, LOL, I got a taco salad and loaded up on all the toppings and Stevie got a burger. I especially am in love with the cheese sauce they have available to dip your fries in. Just delicious.

Now, we got Landen a highchair but he was just a fussin' the whole entire meal. He kept saying "nake ' nake... ( Snake) I kept assuring him that our snake sighting's were over for this trip and there was no snake.

He starts pointing and saying it again. I look over and it is a girl dressed as Malificent. She even had the head peice where in fact, it did look like snakes. :rolleyes1.. I have to give it to her, it was an AWESOME costume!!

He was really freaking out and all I could do was laugh and hold him and assured him she would not mess with him. After a little while, she got up and left and all was right in the world again.

We finished up our dinner and being that I was dressed as Snow White, I knew I HAD to take a picture with my seven boys, none other than the Seven Dwarfs. This was a must-do for me.

They are posted up along the wall in New Fantasyland. We arrived and the line was super long! My husband thought I was absolutely nuts. Lawson and I popped on in the line and he decided to take Landen off b/c by this point, we knew he hated the characters!

We waited for about 45 minutes and alas- we were up!!

They were totally cute and I am so glad we got this picture! I put it on facebook and said " Oh you know, just hanging with my boys" :)

Since we were already in Fantasyland, we booked it on over to "It's a small world".. Now, I know IASW isn't a DIS favorite but come on, you cannot go to Disney and skip it. You just can't.

I love the "blue room". The boys really enjoyed this ride.

This is the " our vacation is coming to an end" face.

Now, normally we would have popped on over to Peter Pan's Flight but sadly, it was being refurbished during our visit. ( Insert sad face). I LOVE this ride.

Instead, we headed to Mickey's Philharmonic, another fav!

I know it says don't put on the glasses beforehand, but Landen just couldn't help himself!

I love this show and I don't know anyone who doesn't...

Now, I want to talk about our trip this summer... My sister was telling me yesterday that she read on here that if you want to do BOG for lunch and use a fastpass.. That it doesn't count as your three! Does anyone know this to be fact? I HAVE to try BOG and it would be awesome if I didn't have to use one of them as a credit.. Way too much to choose from. I am trying to decide between the Little Mermaid ( my new fav), Peter Pan's Flight ( since the line is always around 60 minutes, YIKES), the new Seven Dwarf's Mine Train ( since it's new, it will be way popular) and my second personal favorite- Splash Mountain.....

Help me my Disney peeps!!

I hate to cut this short but we have our boys' baptisms today and we are joining the church we have been attending for the last year and a half! I will post a pic of them in their bowties- next update! Also have a million other things to do to get ready for the week.. Now that I am a working woman again... :rotfl2:

Have a great week everyone!

Up next: Dance Party with Mike Wazowski and Friends!!

Hahaha, not gonna lie. If I had seen snakes like you did, I'd be seeing snakes everywhere too, just like Landen.

The dwarfs are absolutely a MUST DO!!! Especially if you're dressed as Snow White.

"...you cannot go to Disney and skip it. You just can't." Ummm sure you can, lol.

Marcie, the BOG Lunch FP is completely separate from your 3. 100% guarantee. In fact I don't know why they call it a fastpass. It's really just a reservation by your name, nothing on the Magic Band at all. Have no fear. I posted the website in a reply to you from my TR. Just keep trying. :goodvibes

Hahaha, not gonna lie. If I had seen snakes like you did, I'd be seeing snakes everywhere too, just like Landen.

The dwarfs are absolutely a MUST DO!!! Especially if you're dressed as Snow White.

"...you cannot go to Disney and skip it. You just can't." Ummm sure you can, lol.

Marcie, the BOG Lunch FP is completely separate from your 3. 100% guarantee. In fact I don't know why they call it a fastpass. It's really just a reservation by your name, nothing on the Magic Band at all. Have no fear. I posted the website in a reply to you from my TR. Just keep trying. :goodvibes

Yeah you do have a point about the snakes!! Haha!!

Oh come on- why you gotta hate on my ride Rob?

Ok- so how do I get the ressie. Just like a normal ressie? Thanks SO much for helping me out with this!!

I love the costumes! I also love your picture with the seven dwarfs - I think it's a "must do" at the NNSHP.

I have the same thought on It's a Small World - thankfully my travel companion plays along with my "need" to ride it every trip. :thumbsup2

I love the costumes! I also love your picture with the seven dwarfs - I think it's a "must do" at the NNSHP.

I have the same thought on It's a Small World - thankfully my travel companion plays along with my "need" to ride it every trip. :thumbsup2

Thank you! It was definitely a must do!

You can't not ride IASW! It's a travesty if you don't!

We saw some snakes at the zoo recently...and DD has been a little nervous about anything snake-like since! It makes me laugh a little (bad mom!?)

I'm so sorry it has taken me weeks to get back with you guys! Now that I'm a workin' woman, work takes all my free time. Sheesh.

And Laws started ball again last week. We are so ready for Spring!

Anywho, I last left off.... We headed on over to Tomorrowland for the Monsters Inc Dance Party and boy was it gettin' down over there.

This was the coolest costume I think I have ever seen and Lawson was starstruck...

Best Mom Award bc I literally chased this guy down to ask if I could take a picture. #awkward

After we danced our little legs off, we headed on over to see our old pal Buzz and take a little ride on the SpaceRanger Spin!

After the dance party we headed off to find a spot for "Boo To You". I didnt take any pictures of the actual parade because I really just wanted to soak it all up and enjoy it without worrying about pictures. We got a perfect spot where the shooting range and Country Bears are. There are no words to tell you how much I loved this parade. Disney pulled out all the stops.

My favorite moment of this night was when we were watching the parade and Laws had his sword out acting like 5 year olds do and when the pirate float came by, one of the pirates spotted him and got his sword out and was acting like he was going to get Laws with it.. Well, Laws happily obliged, playing along when the pirate grabbed himself around his throat and fell back. My little pirate had a smile a mile long. #IHEARTDISNEY

Once the parade wrapped up, we headed back over to Fantasyland and rode a few rides and just walked around- all the while me trying not to think about this being our last full night.

When we came upon this attraction, there were two girls cussing and screaming and acting like idiots about to fight. Come on people, we are at the Happiest Place on Earth and not to mention kids with listening ears on everywhere. One of them told a CM nearby and was saying she wanted to call the cops and yada yada yada. :rolleyes1

He's such a cute little man!

GASTOOOOONNNN!

LOVE these!

Main Street Halloween!

We headed into the new Starbucks to get a treat. It was a little odd with it not being labeled as the Main Street Bakery anymore but a treat is a treat IMO. Although, the bakery had some cinnamon rolls that rocked my socks.

In Heaven.

Landen was SO tired & about to turn into a pumpkin as it was nearing midnight. He was SO good though the entire night.

We start walking back down Main Street when Stevie realizes he doesn't have his wallet. We go back to Starbucks and by that time, they say that we have to go to City Hall to get it back.. They were on it doggone it, b/c we literally had just left. We get there and OMG, the line. By this time, I was SO tired and anxious to get back. My feet were hurting and I was just tired! Finally, we have the wallet back and we are good to go. There was a line outside of City Hall where Jack Skellington was the man of the hour. I would have loved to do a meet and greet with him but I knew there was no way I could wait anymore!

If any of my readers are questioning whether or not MNSSHP is worth it or not, I am here to tell you Yes, ma'am and Yes sir it is. I was skeptical at first but it was most definitely worth it. The costumes, the parades, the halloween music, the fall, pumpkins.. It was just so perfect! I wish we could go back this October!

If you read my PTR for this TR, you know I am a loser and I can't make up my mind to save my life! Most of you know that we are supposed to be going to meet my sister in June for the weekend but my sister was telling me how now that they have added a 2nd Star Wars weekend, she doesn't know what they will be doing that Saturday..... SOOO.. we had kind of decided that we just wouldn't go b/c that is the whole reason why we were going.. We just went in October and am going with our friends next Feb/March so not a huge deal butttt.. I am dying to see my nephew and her and they stay so busy and don't have time for me ( Just kidding Jess) that it will end up being next year before we see them so the other night Stevie suggested that why don't just Laws and I go and fly since it's such a short trip...

I thought he was burning up with a fever or something when he suggested that. He just said that he doesn't really care about going back so soon anyways and it would just be easier for me to take Lawson and leave Landen with him. Part of me screams Yes, Yes, that'll be perfect but then the other part screams, I don't want to leave half of my family behind. And then the other part says " Oh man, what an adventure Laws and I will have: no stroller, no diapers, etc.. and Landen isn't old enough to sit here and wonder why I left him behind, you know? I asked Stevie if he thought I would be okay in the airport with Laws by myself and he had to remind me.. "Honey, you are almost 30, you will be fine".. LOL.

Now I just gotta see if I can find plane tickets for a good deal to see if we can actually do it. We just have a beach trip planned in September and going to NC to see my aunt and cousin in July and with me just going back to work ya know?

Good-night my Disney friends!​

That pirate story sounds so flipping adorable! Oh my gosh, how cute that must have been. :goodvibes

Yikes! First a lost pair of sunglasses, then a lost wallet. That night was not you guy's lucky night. I'm glad everything worked out and the wallet was turned in. That would have put such a damper on the end of the trip to lose that.

I didn't know Jack Skellington did a meet and greet in WDW...good info to know.

I hope you can find a cheap flight for your October trip. I know we talked about it already, but I still hope everything works out in the end.
Not to mention, going to Disney with just Lawson will create special memories for him. He'll look back on the pictures and go, "I got a few days with my mom all to myself." I say that because I had that experience with my mother, and to this day I still cherish the memories. :goodvibes

That pirate story sounds so flipping adorable! Oh my gosh, how cute that must have been. :goodvibes

Yikes! First a lost pair of sunglasses, then a lost wallet. That night was not you guy's lucky night. I'm glad everything worked out and the wallet was turned in. That would have put such a damper on the end of the trip to lose that.

I didn't know Jack Skellington did a meet and greet in WDW...good info to know.

I hope you can find a cheap flight for your October trip. I know we talked about it already, but I still hope everything works out in the end.
Not to mention, going to Disney with just Lawson will create special memories for him. He'll look back on the pictures and go, "I got a few days with my mom all to myself." I say that because I had that experience with my mother, and to this day I still cherish the memories. :goodvibes

I'll never forget the pirate moment. Moments like that just remind me why we keep going back.

My mom always used to say that I'd lose my head if it weren't attached. Lol!

Yes, Jack Skellington is out for the Halloween party. :)

I hope we can too.. It's actually in June. I should have worded it differently- we were there this past October. I would love to go every October. It was probably my favorite time of year to go although, as our kids get older I know I'll have to be more mindful of missing school and go during breaks.

We're crowds bad when y'all went in Dec? We have been twice in Dec and only remember one of those times being crazy!

I think Laws would love our time together too! I keep going back and forth on the whole thing but ultimately think it would be great. I forgot it was Fathers Day that Sunday too but Stevie said he really didn't mind, that he would have Landen and we could do something another day.. Not like its Christmas.. Plus, Laws' birthday is 3 weeks later so early bday present! :)

This is why I always wish there was a happy medium between working and not working Marcie, lol.

WOW. Just... WOW!!! That Transformers costume is off the charts.

Boo To... You. Best Parade Ever. Period. What a great interaction between the pirate and Laws.

So glad you went to the party and enjoyed it so much, despite the almost fight. Oy.

OMG don't scare me with lost wallets!!!! Glad you got it back so quickly.

Oh I so hope you're able to do the quick trip to Disney!! :goodvibes

This is why I always wish there was a happy medium between working and not working Marcie, lol.

WOW. Just... WOW!!! That Transformers costume is off the charts.

Boo To... You. Best Parade Ever. Period. What a great interaction between the pirate and Laws.

So glad you went to the party and enjoyed it so much, despite the almost fight. Oy.

OMG don't scare me with lost wallets!!!! Glad you got it back so quickly.

Oh I so hope you're able to do the quick trip to Disney!! :goodvibes

I concur about the best parade ever!!

Have you made plans to visit in October? :)

The lost wallet was scary! ( and my glasses, lol)
We have got to do better! :)

I hope we can too.. It's actually in June. I should have worded it differently- we were there this past October. I would love to go every October. It was probably my favorite time of year to go although, as our kids get older I know I'll have to be more mindful of missing school and go during breaks.

We're crowds bad when y'all went in Dec? We have been twice in Dec and only remember one of those times being crazy!

I knew it was in June; I don't know why I said October. I blame it on lack of sleep due to the baby.:rotfl2:

The crowds were really bad in December, even Disney wasn't expecting such heavy crowds. However, I attribute it to there not being a weeklong gap between Thanksgiving and December like there normally is. So we had all the holiday vacationers and all the normal Dec. people combined.
Plus, there was Pop Warner kids, a cheer competition, and the Christmas parade taping.
I don't think we'd ever go back during that particular week again. The middle of December was much better.

Glad the wallet was found! Looks like you guys had a great time. Oh I can see where you debate going w/o the other half of your family but you can always say when he is older that you took Laws for his birthday. It will be a very different trip but what a wonderful mother/son memory you two will have forever! Go for it...if the guilt doesn't kill you..:scratchin :thumbsup2

I knew it was in June; I don't know why I said October. I blame it on lack of sleep due to the baby.:rotfl2:

The crowds were really bad in December, even Disney wasn't expecting such heavy crowds. However, I attribute it to there not being a weeklong gap between Thanksgiving and December like there normally is. So we had all the holiday vacationers and all the normal Dec. people combined.
Plus, there was Pop Warner kids, a cheer competition, and the Christmas parade taping.
I don't think we'd ever go back during that particular week again. The middle of December was much better.

Ooh yikes! That was a lot of commotion for December! I'm hoping to get there one time between Thanksgiving and Christmas but better plan accordingly, huh?

Glad the wallet was found! Looks like you guys had a great time. Oh I can see where you debate going w/o the other half of your family but you can always say when he is older that you took Laws for his birthday. It will be a very different trip but what a wonderful mother/son memory you two will have forever! Go for it...if the guilt doesn't kill you..:scratchin :thumbsup2

Glad you have joined in again!! :))

I was very much relieved about the wallet!

Yes, just something doesn't feel right leaving our other halves behind but then again, I think about Laws and I on a little adventure together.. Eeek!!

We did the Christmas party and loved it, but we were on the fence about the Halloween party. I looks like it was tons of fun. I may have to put that back on the to-do list :)

Glad you got the wallet back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter