58 OKW points for rent at $16.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a Poly standard view studio from August 9-14. I believe it is 115 points. The 7-month mark is this week. If there is availability, do you have points left? Thank you!
If my points are still available I will check on the 9th and let you know. Thanks

Hi. Looking for OKW
Oct 11-18
2 bedroom villa
Thanks
Kathi
Hi,
Both regular and lock off villas are available your dates for 232 points.
I do have that number of points .
If you want to book please pm me with names, names and ages of children, address, email and phone number.
thanks, Mary

Do you have 128 points for 2 studio rooms at OKW for Dec 6-12, 2020? 2 studios close to HH if possible. Do you use a written rental agreement?

Hello. I'm looking for availability for Poly Studio 7/26 to 7/29. 2 adults and 2 kids.

Good Morning!
We are looking for a
studio at Beach Club June 20-27
2 adults
2 children - 11 and 9 at time of travel.
open to other resorts!
Thank you!!

I am looking for availability at BLT or Poly, standard view is fine. Back up resort is VWL in studio. Right now dates are a little flexible, but starting with June 14-June 19. Four adults. I believe it is 117 points. Have rented numerous times over the years from DVC members. Thank you!

Good Morning!
We are looking for a
studio at Beach Club June 20-27
2 adults
2 children - 11 and 9 at time of travel.
open to other resorts!
Thank you!!
Beach club is not available. OKW is however I do not have enough points at this time. thanks

I am looking for availability at BLT or Poly, standard view is fine. Back up resort is VWL in studio. Right now dates are a little flexible, but starting with June 14-June 19. Four adults. I believe it is 117 points. Have rented numerous times over the years from DVC members. Thank you!
Your dates are not available at those resorts.
thanks

would you do 44pts?? poly LV studio sept 5 thru 7th 2 nights? Im ready to book as soon as you can!

would you do 44pts?? poly LV studio sept 5 thru 7th 2 nights? Im ready to book as soon as you can!

That is outside my window, sorry.
I have 58 points left if anybody is interested.
thanks

looking for AKL Savanna View 1BR villa for March 20-22, 2020 for family +1 friend. 2 adults + 3 juniors (11, 13, 13). Would consider studio if friend cannot make it.

I am new to the forum so can't pm just as a head up! BUT we are looking for:

Mar 3-6th for a 2bd villa
We are open on the resort itself. Our main focus is hitting Star Wars and Epcot (first non kid trip!)

As this is my first time "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter