• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

56 Points for rent at $10.00/pt or $9.00/pt, Use by 11/30/13 *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mable

Mouseketeer
I have 56 points to rent only, which must be use before December 1, 2013.

The price for each point is $10.00 through PayPal only. Our preference is to get rid of at least 50 points. If your rent 50 or more points, we are will ask only for $9.00 a point.

Please PM me. Thanks!

Hello, I am a DVC member but have never rented points. My Mom has Alzheimers and we wanted to have one last trip together in October. How does this work? Text me at 972-529-1818. Thanks

Hi! We are looking to stay 10/4-7. We'd need a room for 3 (2 adults and 1 child). We are open to venues, but prefer deluxe. Thanks!

Thank you both for your reply.

Hello, I am a DVC member but have never rented points. My Mom has Alzheimers and we wanted to have one last trip together in October. How does this work? Text me at 972-529-1818. Thanks
I sent you a PM. :goodvibes

Hi! We are looking to stay 10/4-7. We'd need a room for 3 (2 adults and 1 child). We are open to venues, but prefer deluxe. Thanks!
The only availability we found in that date range was a one bedroom at Saratoga Springs on 10/04. All other dates were unavailable for studio and one bedroom.

Hello! Is there anything available on any weekends in November? Looking for a Friday and Saturday night, a studio , for 2 adults and 2 kids. We would prefer BWV, BCV, or AKL but could be flexible if other resorts are open. We are also pretty flexible on weekends because we have AP's and are in Tampa. Thanks!

Two adults looking for a studio room for two nights (30 points I believe) for November 10 SUNDAY November 11 MONDAY of 2013 with check out on the 12th. Is there any availability?
You can PM me back if you want.

Thank you both for your reply.

Hello! Is there anything available on any weekends in November? Looking for a Friday and Saturday night, a studio , for 2 adults and 2 kids. We would prefer BWV, BCV, or AKL but could be flexible if other resorts are open. We are also pretty flexible on weekends because we have AP's and are in Tampa. Thanks!
Unfortunately there are no availability for any Friday/Saturday combination in a Studio during the month of November.

Two adults looking for a studio room for two nights (30 points I believe) for November 10 SUNDAY November 11 MONDAY of 2013 with check out on the 12th. Is there any availability?
You can PM me back if you want.
I sent you a PM.

Not sure if it would work, but would check in by Dec. 1 count? I am looking for Dec. 1 - 5 for BLT in a studio. I believe that would be 56 points.

Maggie

Not sure if it would work, but would check in by Dec. 1 count? I am looking for Dec. 1 - 5 for BLT in a studio. I believe that would be 56 points.

Maggie

Hi Maggie,
Unfortunately the the last day of check out would have to be on November 31, 2013, given that these points reset every December 1. :(

Thanks for your earlier response! Long shot, but is there anything available in a studio anywhere for Sunday November 10? The next day is Veterans Day?

Can you check if anything is available Nov9-15? Looking for a studio. Do not want SSR. Anything else would be fine. Looking for at least 2-3 nights or the whole week.

I would like to transfer 30 points, I can pay immediately through Paypal, planning a trip to Vero for Thanksgiving. I may be interested in as many as 50 points. thanks!

I would like to transfer 30 points, I can pay immediately through Paypal, planning a trip to Vero for Thanksgiving.

Thanks for your earlier response! Long shot, but is there anything available in a studio anywhere for Sunday November 10? The next day is Veterans Day?
I show the following available:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House Deluxe Studio - Savanna View Sun Nov 10
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - Deluxe Studio Mon Nov 11

Can you check if anything is available Nov9-15? Looking for a studio. Do not want SSR. Anything else would be fine. Looking for at least 2-3 nights or the whole week.
I could not find any availability for 2-3 consecutive nights in any of the resorts except SSR. I also found:
Old Key West Resort 1 Bedroom Villa Wed Nov 13, Thu Nov 14, Fri Nov 15

I would like to transfer 30 points, I can pay immediately through Paypal, planning a trip to Vero for Thanksgiving. I may be interested in as many as 50 points. thanks!
Today I found out by DVC customer service that my 56 points cannot be transferred since they were banked from 2012. At this point I can only rent or transfer an existing reservation. Sorry :worried:

Do you have any of these available. I need 20 pts for 2 night at boardwalk 11/12th check out 14th. I am a dvc member. I checked and rooms are available as of now.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter