555points to rent $10 per point - in holding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in Ak for one night may 2nd. 4 adults and 2 children. How many points is that? Sorry this is new to me. Thanks!

Hi there-

Looking for a studio December 11-17, 2013. Is there any availability? 2 adults, 2 kids.

Thanks!

Hi Michelle,

When I tried to send you a PM, I got this message:

"ettersgill has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Looking for points for Boardwalk studio...Nov 13-19. Can you check availability if you still have points?

Hi!

We are planning a last minute trip to Disney World and was wondering if you could check availability for December 12-15, 2013 at the Bay Lake
Towers (Contemporary Resort) - Studio.

Thank you!
Marsha

HI, Would LOve either BWV or AKV Check In: 12/18/2013 Check Out: 12/22/2013

Resort Room Type Points
Disney's BoardWalk Villas Studio-Standard View 48
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas Studio-Savannah View 68

Please PM me with price per pt. and if available.

thanks!

dee

Anything open prefer studio atbAKV. Savannah. Would consider others, wilderness lodge, BLt GF or others

Preferably AKL savannah view but would consider others. Please let me know if I can provide any other info. Thanks so much!

Hello! We are interested in Saratoga Springs Fri Dec 20 to Mon Dec 23 -- a two bedroom would be perfect :) Thank you! ~Thea

Hello! We are interested in Saratoga Springs Fri Dec 20 to Mon Dec 23 -- a two bedroom would be perfect :) Thank you! ~Thea

Hi there is 20-21-23 at Saratoga or 20-22-23 at Okw but not all nights at either alternatively ther is a 1 bed at Okw or akl for all 4 nights let me know if you want to book

Thanks

Michelle

Looking for points for Boardwalk studio...Nov 13-19. Can you check availability if you still have points?

Hi boardwalk not available but there is

18/19 ay Okw or 13/14 and 17/18 /19 at saratoga

Let me know if you want to book

Thanks

Michelle

Hi! We are planning a last minute trip to Disney World and was wondering if you could check availability for December 12-15, 2013 at the Bay Lake Towers (Contemporary Resort) - Studio. Thank you! Marsha

Hi absolutely nothing at all anywhere

Sorry

HI, Would LOve either BWV or AKV Check In: 12/18/2013 Check Out: 12/22/2013 Resort Room Type Points Disney's BoardWalk Villas Studio-Standard View 48 Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas Studio-Savannah View 68 Please PM me with price per pt. and if available. thanks! dee

Hi

There is

Bwv 19/20 dec 15 and 16 points
18/19/20 dec akl kidani 16-16-18 points
20/21 dec akl jambo 18-18 points
18/19/20/21 dec Saratoga 14-14-17-17 points

Let me know which you would like to book you can pm or email me your details, I will need the names of those staying, ages of any children home address telephone number and if you require magical express your flight details

Thanks

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter