555points to rent $10 per point - in holding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
We are looking to rent points for a studio for 12/14. Do you gave points left to rent and can you confirm which Orlando properties have availability?
Many thanks,
Heather

Looking for 1 or 2 bedroom nov 3-6 for 2 adults 2 kids (ages 4,9). Please pm me ASAP. Open to any resort/any view.

Hi Michelle...we are looking for a 1bdrm at VGF, BCV or BWV checking in 11/21 and checking out 11/24.

Thank you!

Hi, I am looking to rent a studio at the AKL around 12/11 for 4 nights. Please let me know if it is available and possible to rent. Thanks!

Robin
lakkini@aol.com

Interested in 1 night transfer for December 9 at OKW in a studio. Would that be available?

Thanks,

Kathie

Hello. Is there anything available for this weeknd? Checking in Friday the 1st and checking out Sunday the 3rd. Any Resort at Value would be fine.

Hello. Is there anything available for this weeknd? Checking in Friday the 1st and checking out Sunday the 3rd. Any Resort at Value would be fine.

Sorry nothing in a studio there is Friday 1st 1 bed Saratoga and that's it! If you would like me to book pls let me know thanks michelle

Hi, I am looking to rent a studio at the AKL around 12/11 for 4 nights. Please let me know if it is available and possible to rent. Thanks! Robin lakkini@aol.com

Hi sorry akl not available only 14 th or Saratoga 11 and 14 nothing for 12-13 Let me know if you want to book

Thanks

Michelle

We want the 1 bedroom at Kidani AKV (must have 2 bathrooms) for Jan 4-8, 2014.

Hi only 5-6-7 available at akl alternatively Bwv Okw Saratoga all have 1 bed 1 bath let me know which you would like to book I will need names of those staying, ages go any children home address and telephone and if you want magical express your flight details you can email this info if you prefer michellecharlton1@btinternet.com

Thanks

Michelle

Interested in 12/17-12/22 studio any resort 2 adults if you still have points available. Thank you so much.

Hi Saratoga Has availability for all 5 nights 78 points in goral please send names of those staying, ages of any children home address and telephone and if you require magical express your flight times you can email thus info if you prefer michellecharlton1@btinternet.com

Thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle...we are looking for a 1bdrm at VGF, BCV or BWV checking in 11/21 and checking out 11/24. Thank you!

Hi only availability us 21-22 at Saratoga or 22 at Okw let me know if you want me to book

Thanks

Michelle

Hi, We are looking to rent points for a studio for 12/14. Do you gave points left to rent and can you confirm which Orlando properties have availability? Many thanks, Heather

Hi Saratoga 15 points or animal kingdom 16 points let me know which you would like to book, I will need the names of these staying, ages of any children home address and telephone and if you want magical express your flight details. You ca email if you prefer michellecharlton1@btinternet.com

Thanks

Michelle

I sent you a pm but I am interested in a studio at any resort except SSR for 5 nights, Dec 13th-18th.
Michelle

Hi

I am looking for a stay from Nov 23-28, preferably Bay Lake studio

If not, how about Nov 26-28?

Pretty flexible on dates from the 23-28 and resorts
Thanks
Sara

555 points to rent -in holding so can only book 60 days ahead Please contact me with preference of dates /resort and accommodation and I will check availability Thanks Michelle

We are looking for a studio anywhere 11/18 and 11/19 if there is anything available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter