• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

55 SSR vacation points for rent. Must be used by 31st May 2023 and I am looking for $17 pp please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Millar01

Mouseketeer
55 SSR vacation points to rent. The points must be used by 31st May 2023 and I am looking for $17 pp please

Hi! Is there availability for April 16-18 in a studio, prefer Boardwalk if possible. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a studio at Kidani, Savanna view for 19pts on the April 10 and a studio preferred at Riviera on April 11th. They currently showing as available on the public dvc availability sites if your points are still available. Thanks! Mark

Hi, I'm looking for a studio at Kidani, Savanna view for 19pts on the April 10 and a studio preferred at Riviera on April 11th. They currently showing as available on the public dvc availability sites if your points are still available. Thanks! Mark
Hi Mark, I’m just having a look and there is nothing showing at Kidani for a studio on the 10th however they have a one bed at Riviera for the 11th …. It’s 53 points ….. it’s so busy! Sarah

Hi Sarah. Is there any other studios available? We could do just April17 for one night. Thanks
Hi, yes they do have some availability for you….
Jambo House standard studio 16 points and savanna view 19
SSR standard 15 and preferred 17
Kidani standard 16 and savanna 19
Bay Lake …deluxe lake view 21
Poly deluxe studio lake view 28

This is what’s currently showing at the moment

Sarah

Hi, yes they do have some availability for you….
Jambo House standard studio 16 points and savanna view 19
SSR standard 15 and preferred 17
Kidani standard 16 and savanna 19
Bay Lake …deluxe lake view 21
Poly deluxe studio lake view 28

This is what’s currently showing at the moment

Sarah
Hi Sarah. I sent you a pm. Thanks. I want to make park reservations if we can make the dates work.

Last edited:
Studio may 19-23….as many days as available
They have the night of the 19th in GF standard for 21 or lagoon view for 26 and they also have the nights of the 21st and 22nd in a standard at Jambo House for 26 points....they also have availability for 2 nights at SSR @1st and 22nd

They have the night of the 19th in GF standard for 21 or lagoon view for 26 and they also have the nights of the 21st and 22nd in a standard at Jambo House for 26 points....they also have availability for 2 nights at SSR @1st and 22nd
I would like the grand Floridian for the 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter