$55 rate for All-Stars and Pop Century--but how?

SparkyC

Earning My Ears
I'm sorry if this has already been covered, I tried to search, and searched google, but I have come up empty.

I saw the Article in the Orlando Sentinel online yesterday, about special rates at the All-Stars and Pop Century through Feb. 11th, $55 a night!

Well, the fiancee and I, after a brief discussion, went from what-are-we-crazy to life-is-short-this-would-be-fun. I went online to look at packages, etc. and tried every which way but could not book a room at this rate, not even room only.

How does one get this rate? Do you have to call?

Thanks in advance!

Sparky,

This rate is only valid if you call disney at 407-WDisney. Ask for code CTH. Then all of the All Stars and Pop Century are $55

I just booked that rate. I was amazed how cheap it was

CTH code is good on value, moderates and some deluxe resorts too. The price is different for each resort. Value resorts are $55/night plus tax. I think I read somewhere that POR was $85/night plus tax. I don't think the sidcount is very good for the deluxe but it never hurts to ask. The discount is only good from 1/1/04 - 2/11/04. You can book your room for the date starting 2/11/o4 and stay for the same rate for the remainder of your trip. I hope that made some sort of sense.

Cya There!!

:wave2:

Is it possible to book online using a discount code? It's so much easier than calling.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter