• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

51 BWV points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_cat

Jack, you have debauched my sloth.
51 BWV points for Rent. June use year so they must be used by May 31, 2013.

Asking 11.00/point.

I am looking for boardwalk or beach this weekend. Studio.

Arrive Friday, leave Monday. Ready to pay.

Adam

Good evening!

I don't have enough post's to PM you...

We are looking for rental for Oct 31-Nov 5 for studio, we're interested if you still have all your points.

Thank you

Gaby1234 - I sent you a PM. If you don't receive it send me an email - you should be able to do that by clicking on my user-name on the original post.

are these points available for transfer? ie, June 2012 use year? if so, would you be willing to transfer? i would take all 51. if they've already been banked from 2011 UY, then that won't work. thanks.

Are your points still available? I'm looking for a Studio at the Boardwalk or Beach Club for 2 nights - Sept. 28-30.

E-mail me at monicagomez08 @aol.com

Can you see if there is availability at BLT for 10/7, any view?

Any Standard Studios @ BWV for 10/9-10/13??? Dates are flexible by a day or two. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter