51 BWV Points available - Closed all points rented

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_cat

Jack, you have debauched my sloth.
I have 51 BWV points available for rent. I am asking $11.00 per point. These are June use year and cannot be banked.

These are June use year so they expire June 1st. They are points which have already been banked so they need to be used before June 1st.

Hi,

I am looking for 50 points for AKV for May 26-30. Checking out on Friday morning the 31. Do you still have these available?? Thank you!

Hi,
I am looking for 48 point for AKL for March 11,12,13. Are they still available? I am right ready to commit.

Yahootie and RdhShady3 - I have sent you both PMs. The points are still available and I have points I can borrow to fill out vacations if need be.

I am looking for reservations Feb 6-9th 2 adults.
1st choice-AK
2nd choice-SSR
Thanks,
Sherri

Hi - I am looking for points for a BWV stay
Feb. 1 - 4th, 2013.

Are your points still available?

thanks for your time :)

These points are still available - use by May 31st. I can add to them if someone needs more points to fill out their vacation.

looking for a studio for 5 nights 2 adults check in sunday May 19th checking out on the 24th or check in on Sunday May 12th checking out on the 17th. In order of preference: AKL value studio, AKL standard studio, or OKW studio.

I can be contacted at k_vance81 @ yahoo.com no spaces of course. Thank you

Hi,

Would you consider a points transfer? I am going on vacation May 27-June 2. I could use your points in combination with my points for the last four days in May 2013.:duck:

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter