50th Anniversary

mlwear

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to figure this out and I know some DIS vets will know the answer.
How long does Disney's 50th Anniversary last? Hasn't it been over a year? Is there a reason it lasts more than year? When will it end?
Just curious and have been trying to figure this one out.
I'm not sure if I posted in the correct forum. But, didn't know where this would fit.

I looked in several places and got some conflicting information. I am sure the celebration started May 5, 2005. Some places list it as running 17 months, some list 18 months. That would take the celebration to October or November 2006.

Hope this helps.

Brenda

The celebration defintely ends Sept 30 and Oct 1 is when the new program starts the Million Dreams that was announced last week. :sunny:

:goodvibes Thanks. I like the idea of stretching out a celebration as long as possible. My inquiring mind now knows. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter