50th Anniversary Pandora?

dopeynme

DIS Veteran
Hi, All! Did I read that there is a Pandora charm for the 50th anniversary? I never paid much attention to Pandora but just received a bracelet for Christmas. Of course, if there IS A charm for the 50th, now I really want it!

I checked shop Disney but it did not come up. I plan to visit in August, so hoping that I might be able to buy it while I’m there. Anyone know if there is a 50th anniversary charm for Pandora?

Hi, All! Did I read that there is a Pandora charm for the 50th anniversary? I never paid much attention to Pandora but just received a bracelet for Christmas. Of course, if there IS A charm for the 50th, now I really want it!

I checked shop Disney but it did not come up. I plan to visit in August, so hoping that I might be able to buy it while I’m there. Anyone know if there is a 50th anniversary charm for Pandora?

I ordered the 50th anniversary castle charm on Dec 17th and received it quickly. It was $75, so a bit pricey, but shipping was free.

I love having it as a 50th anniversary keepsake, but be forewarned the details (colored enamel & cubic zirconia) are very hard to see. Also there have been reviews stating that the “50” engraved on the bottom could have been better. I agree.

Also, not that important, but it arrives in a small paper Pandora envelope & tissue, instead of the nice box they used to use.

I was happy to get it from Shop Disney though & did not wait when I saw it, because I was afraid it might not be available for long.

Hope you can find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter