50s PT or B&C?

momneedscoffee13

Mouseketeer
We will be at DHS for the day and I can't decide between beaches & cream or 50s prime time for an early dinner.....we've never been to either and nothing jumps out at me from either menu (except the ice cream menu at B&C LOL hopefully we will have room for dessert!)

Thanks for your suggestions!

I'm a fan of the theming at 50PT - to a kid, it's always amusing watching their parent get yelled at for not finishing their dinner, and it's good comfort food.

Beaches and Cream has good desserts (Which you could always go and get afterwards), but other than that, I'm not a fan.

I vote for Beaches & Cream. I love the atmosphere and it's always fun when someone orders a 'Kitchen Sink' dessert! Enjoy!

I would choose 50's Primetime over Beaches and Cream.
But if nothing jumps out at you, choose somewhere else to dine.

We have been to both many times. Honestly, both let us down food wise last time we were there compared to other trips BUT if you have never been the food is more than palatable at both and the atmosphere is really fun as well. Do as PP suggested and have dinner at PT and take the boat for dessert at B&C. Or, if you really want to have another option, Captain's Grille at YC (a surprisingly overlooked and underrated location, IMO) has a really great menu with lots of delicious options. You could then have dessert at B&C.

50s PTC is my choice. B&C is good, but you have to leave the park to navigate there, which takes time, a 20 min walk, 35 min boat ride. 50s is fun and the food is good IMO. Save room for a PB&J milkshake!

We loved PT. The food was great. We loved the fried chicken and all the veggies were good. The service was also good.

I would stay in the park and go to 50s Prime Time. We have enjoyed our meals there and always had good service.

Generally speaking, I would choose PT over B&C any day. I love the theme, and thier food is amazing. Its always nice to have a break from burgers & fries (they still have that too if you really want it). Their PB&J Shake is one of my favorite desserts in WDW. However, my #1 dessert is the Kitchen Sink at B&C, and I recommend it for everyone to do at least once. Someone said it above, and I agree- you could do an early dinner at PT, then head over for a later Kitchen Sink!

I would dine at 50'sPTC, way more options and it is such a fun atmosphere. And as others said above you can always go to B&C after for dessert :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter