50's Primetime bar

bgdiznee

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to eat a meal at the bar or order appetizers and a drink?

Could you just walk up to the hostess stand w/o an ADR and ask to seat at the bar and eat if there is room like at other Disney restaurants?

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with this option before?

You can order from the full menu. You do not need to go to the hostess stand or anything. Just walk into the bar and take a stool if you can find one.

We have done this several times. It was great and we got really good service.

Thanks for the quick replys :thumbsup2.

DH and I aren't into the "role" playing by the servers in the sit down and think the food is just okay, but sitting at the bar and having an adult beverage and light meal could be fun.

My dd, now 16, loved the 50's P/T milkshakes more than anything else...so last year, we took a seat at the bar and had our milkshakes. It wasn't really busy and there were other free seats, so we didn't feel badly about taking up space for such a small check.
The nice thing was getting to talk to other guests. My dd had just done the AIE that morning, and the older people sitting next to us remembered her and started talking to us. It was so pleasant. Nice way to connect with other WDW guests and spend a very nice bit of time.

Many were seated at the bar, having either just drinks or drinks and food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter