50's prime time separate table ?

buzz638

Disney fan from Québec
90 days is this morning, booked everything i wanted BUT !
I booked the 50's prime time cafe and the CM told me that
our party of 3 might have separate table ?

Never been to prime time, so can someone explain to me how the seating works ? It must be very small table if they can not accomodate 3 person :confused3
Will i be seating at the far end the restaurant by myself while DW and DD are eating together :laughing:

Thank you for your help

Buzz

They are telling everyone that, it's a cover your butt measure. I think it's definitely true for larger groups but I think the odds that a party of three (especially parents and child) will actually be split are slim to none. Prime Time is also a small restaurant.

large parties should be cautious though. I have friends whose large party at their son's 2nd birthday dinner were seated at Tony's in two booths with their backs to each other - they would not have minded separated tables, but not to the point where any contact or conversation between the two tables was impossible without actually getting up from the table.

The tables sit four unless you are at the bar area. I wonder if they meant you will have one of the separate tables right next to the tv showing I Love Lucy movies etc? These seat four as well although they are not very big tables. They are designed to look like old fashioned melamine topped kitchen tables and you are 'sitting' in your own kitchen with a curtained window, the dish drying towel hanging on the wall with the flying ducks and the black and white tv - even old calendars. There is one 'separate' table for four and then tables around the walls where two sit on chairs and two sit on the sofa bit. The sofa runs the length of the wall and in our section there were three tables sharing the sofa (hope that makes sense!!) I didnt see any tables for two but if there were im sure someone will correct me.

They probably aren't talking about Prime Time in particular as everyone booking online is receiving the same caution about separate tables. Even a person booking as a party of one received it. The phone agents may at this time have been told to provide everyone with the same caution.

We are a party of 7 and since making ADRs for the first time in spring '08 we have always been told we may be seated at separate tables, but we have yet to get there and be seated at different tables.

You'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter