50s Prime Time Cafe?

50s is a must do for every trip for us! Always good food, we've always had excellent service, and it's so different than anything else we have at home. We love it!

We ate there for the first time a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. The food was good and the atmosphere was fun. I would definitely dine here again.

Decent food and fun atmosphere. Like others have stated, really depends on your server. Will go back again, but my DD8 new favorite is SCI-FI and I have to say I like the food better at Sci-FI

If you have a larger group and like all the annoying antics, sure 50s PT would be worth it. We went with just 3 people and were called at the same time as another small group and were placed in the same non-connected open like booth and were expected to play along with strangers. I really didn't care for it at all. Food wasn't bad but was hard to relax and eat it because of the being bothered the whole meal by the antics.

50's Prime Time is hands down, our family FAVORITE!!!! I was SO skeptical about this place because our daughter is so painfully shy. Well, she had more fun than we did. Our "cousin" was so much fun and the kids that were in the same room as we all were got such a kick out of the grown ups "getting in trouble" and getting scolded. It was the most fun that we've had at dinner.

That is actually one of the MUST-DO for next trip. Totally worth going.... oh, and the shakes, onion rings and fried chicken are heavenly!!! pixiedust:

We don't do the DDP, so my 3 kids split the fried chicken plate, DH had the sampler and we ordered a side of onion rings. All good.

I had the crab cake, it was ok but not something I'd order again.

Mention of the PB & J milkshake STILL makes their eyes roll back in their head!

We enjoyed our server's sense of humor and the kids loved it when he picked on me. I was sucking down the water, and this is what happened! A lot of water and a potty guide :lmao:

We liked it but it's easy to like it when there is very limited options at DHS.

It's a "must do" for us every year. We actually do it twice during each trip, as it's my wife's favorite. In my opinion, the food is passable, the atmosphere is great and we've never had a bad experience there. Your experience will greatly be affected by your server, which could be a good or a bad thing (depending on what kind of experience you expect). We've had servers be over the top (which we very much enjoy), we've had a server be more of an "old friend" and discuss things with us out of "character" and we've had servers that were seemingly disinterested in any of the "antics" and just brought us our meals and that's that.

We don't do the DDP, so my 3 kids split the fried chicken plate, DH had the sampler and we ordered a side of onion rings. All good.

We enjoyed our server's sense of humor and the kids loved it when he picked on me. I was sucking down the water, and this is what happened! A lot of water and a potty guide :lmao:

:rotfl:

this is a must when at the park… the milk shakes are amazing but we always save room for their boston cream parfait… which will have you singing!
I would say that the kids love the meat loaf, we have actually split the chicken dinner… it is a lot of food.

We will be eating here on Thanksgiving day. Anyone know what the Thanksgiving menu will be?

:lmao:

I love server's who can engage the table and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter