50s Prime Time Cafe solo?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
How's the 50s Prime Time Cafe for a solo diner? I read that they have TVs at the tables, so I thought it would give me something to do-watch TV-just like at home! Do the servers act OK? I mean, I know they usually have some antics, but what happens when they're confronted with someone dining alone?

Hi...the TV's run a 30 to 40 minute tape of many old 50's TV shows...only a little of each one...but they are fun to watch...

Antics of the waiters differs greatly...some are pretty straight and others are always clowning around...if you get an animated one, he or she will pretty much go with your cues...if you want to be part of the show they will go along. If you give the message leave me alone...they will...

It is a very closely packed place so there is always something going on next to you...most groups or families would welcome your comments, conversation, questions about the food and so on.

Last resort...I think you can eat at the bar...TV is there and bartenders are usually pretty friendly...

When you check in tell MOMMA you are alone and don't mind having some fun...see what she will do...

all the best....Ted

Well, I guess I'll learn the answer first-hand! I just went ahead and made ADR's there for my September trip. Since it's someplace I've never been at WDW, I'm anxious to try it.

Good for you!!!

Menu is good ol fashin country cookin...my spouse loves the pot roast...

Meatloaf is OK, not great, (best meatloaf is at Whispering Canyon)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter