50s Cafe Milkshakes

Dano13

Long Island, NY
Hi,
I have all my ADR's set and to be honest I didn't have much interest in going to the 50s Cafe, but I have heard so many good things about their milkshakes! Is there any chance that we could go in and just get a shake at the counter on a hot afternoon? It wouldn't be during meal time.

Yes I get a peanut butter and jelly shake every trip at the bar (which is right in the waiting area.) I always get it to go, but I don't see why you couldn't drink it at the bar if you prefer.....lots of tables and benches outside if the weather is good.

We got a regular table for early lunch seating and ordered a cup of soup for lunch with a peanut butter and jelly milkshake.

OMG a PBJ shake without an ADR? I am so there!!!

The only thing that would be better is if you could use a snack credit for it. Can you???

Every time I'm at HS I get a PB&J shake at the bar. Great to take with you to watch Fantasmic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter