500 Post And Birthday Pins

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by Mickey7811, Sep 15, 2001.

1. Mickey7811

Mickey7811 DIS Veteran

I THINK I HAVE SENT OUT ALL THE BIRTHDAY PINS TO EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE MY 500 POST.

CATHY AND MASTER GREGORY, YOUR PINS ARE IN THE MAIL TODAY.

IF I MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THEM AND I HOPE THEY ARRIVE SOON IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND SAFE.

DARLENE
    VICE PEACHIDENT
    FLEX QUEEN
    WHINNERS CLUB PRESIDENT

2. Cherry

Cherry <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

I received Darlene's wonderful birthday pin on Monday. During the tragic week since, I haven't felt much like looking at or thinking about my other pins, but I am keeping that one where I can see it. Every time I look at it, it makes me smile -- not because it reminds me of Disney or of "pins," but because it reminds me of the caring and giving people on this board and in our country. That little pin will always be very special to me, and will always remind me that small kindnesses can make a difference and make people smile, even during times of great tragedy. Thank you, Darlene!

3. snowgooseltd

snowgooseltd DIS Veteran

Darlene........I received your pin in Tuesday's mail. Needless to say, the mail went unnoticed for several days. Thank you so much for sharing your pin with me. I'll wear it proudly, on my lanyard, and hope to meet up with you in WDW in late September or late November, whichever time you're going. Keep in touch!!...Charlene

4. Mickey7811

Mickey7811 DIS Veteran

Dear Charlene,

Here is my Disney Schedule, God willing.

September 28 thru Oct 5 - WDW

November 10-17 - Wonder cruise, then Nov 18-19 WDW

November 28 - December 5 -WDW

DArlene