500 Post And Birthday Pins

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I THINK I HAVE SENT OUT ALL THE BIRTHDAY PINS TO EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE MY 500 POST.

CATHY AND MASTER GREGORY, YOUR PINS ARE IN THE MAIL TODAY.

IF I MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THEM AND I HOPE THEY ARRIVE SOON IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND SAFE.

DARLENE
VICE PEACHIDENT
FLEX QUEEN
WHINNERS CLUB PRESIDENT

I received Darlene's wonderful birthday pin on Monday. During the tragic week since, I haven't felt much like looking at or thinking about my other pins, but I am keeping that one where I can see it. Every time I look at it, it makes me smile -- not because it reminds me of Disney or of "pins," but because it reminds me of the caring and giving people on this board and in our country. That little pin will always be very special to me, and will always remind me that small kindnesses can make a difference and make people smile, even during times of great tragedy. Thank you, Darlene!

Darlene........I received your pin in Tuesday's mail. Needless to say, the mail went unnoticed for several days. Thank you so much for sharing your pin with me. I'll wear it proudly, on my lanyard, and hope to meet up with you in WDW in late September or late November, whichever time you're going. Keep in touch!!...Charlene

Dear Charlene,

Here is my Disney Schedule, God willing.

September 28 thru Oct 5 - WDW

November 10-17 - Wonder cruise, then Nov 18-19 WDW

November 28 - December 5 -WDW

DArlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter