500+ Points to Rent @ BWV $14/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldomino

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
585 points available to rent: BWV@ $14/pt (February-August 2015)
Perfect for Summer Family Vacations or Food/Wine Festival 2015
Only LARGER reservations will be accepted for these points first.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an experienced DVC point renter with 100% satisfaction rating and a
great guide for Disney deals/advice.

Step One - Send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Step Two - Send me a private email with the following information:
1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children
2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
3. Special Requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc…
Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on
the reservation.
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I need the flight information
4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan ?

Step Three – Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
1. Cashiers Check or Money Order or Paypal (bank transfer) (2.9% added fee for Credit card payment)
2. 100% payment if within 60 days of arrival date
OR
3. 50% deposit when you receive a confirmation from Disney
and 50% final payment 90 days before check-in

Disney confirmations will be mailed out and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE Contact me via PM or directly for faster reply at: ldomino@austin.rr.com

These are still transferable till end of month. You retain use year and can bank them for yourself.

First time renter and interested. Looking for 4/19/15-4/25/15. Fine with studio or 1 bedroom. Looking at bay lake, beach club or boardwalk. Thanks!

First time renter and interested. Looking for 4/19/15-4/25/15. Fine with studio or 1 bedroom. Looking at bay lake, beach club or boardwalk. Thanks!

Sent you a PM.

Yes there is availability at all these resorts. 4/19 is outside of 7 month window so you need HOME resort points (member with Bay Lake, Beach Club or Boardwalk points). 9/19 the 7 month window opens up.

Looking for accommodation in Jan 2015. Arriving Jan 1st,2nd,3rd, or 4th. For 5-8 nights.
Departing as late as jan 10th. For 2 adults, one 5 yr old. Prefer to start at animal kingdom, seems like availability is only 5 consecutive days. Deluxe studio. Value or standard view.
Will consider changing resorts after 5 nights if that is an option. Thank you.

Looking for accommodation in Jan 2015. Arriving Jan 1st,2nd,3rd, or 4th. For 5-8 nights.
Departing as late as jan 10th. For 2 adults, one 5 yr old. Prefer to start at animal kingdom, seems like availability is only 5 consecutive days. Deluxe studio. Value or standard view.
Will consider changing resorts after 5 nights if that is an option. Thank you.

Sent you a PM about availability. No studios for 1,2,3 or 8,9,10 - very limited with other resorts.

Laurie

Just toying with renting prior to buying DVC. Considering VGF April 19-23, 2015 studio lake view but don't mind standard. Early stages of planning. Just inquiring and thanks for considering.

Just toying with renting prior to buying DVC. Considering VGF April 19-23, 2015 studio lake view but don't mind standard. Early stages of planning. Just inquiring and thanks for considering.

This is outside the 7 month window which opens up on Sept 19th. This means that only people that can check availability at VGF RIGHT NOW is someone who owns/home resort is VGF. Once Sept 19th comes around anyone can check availability.

The resort you buy your points at are your home resort and allow you to make reservations up to 11 months before. If it is not your home resort points you can only make reservations up to 7 months before at other resorts. Disney doesn't allow you to even see that availability. These are the Perks of where your home resort is and why members think carefully prior to purchasing.

Hope this makes sense to you.

Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter