500+ Points for Rent as Low as $12.50/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

disdoit

Run Disney. Dis Do It.
DVC Gold
I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AKL, BCV, SSR, OKW and VWL, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts. Points may be available for transfer.

** Minimum rental size is 200 points per room **

Cost per point for rent is:
$12.50 for 300+ points
$13.00 for 250-299 points
$13.50 for 200-249 points

PLUS
+$2.00/pt to book BCV or VWL more than 7 months in advance
+$1.00/pt to book AKL more than 7 months in advance
Example: 275 points at Beach Club checking in 10 months from now would be $15.00/pt ($13.00 + $2.00).

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Please contact disdoit@gmail.com and I'll be happy to check availability for you.

Points still available!
Hi, I want to go to Disney World during 12/12 to 12/16 (I will be in orlando from 12/12 to 12/18, so other date may work as well).

Preferred Resort: animal kingdom lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary’s Garden Wing rooms, Coronado Springs
-Number of guests (how many adults, how many children): 3 adults and one 8-year child
-Desired room size: 1 suite or 2 rooms flexible
room view: flexible

Thanks in advance.

I am wanting points to rent from June 25- July 2 at AKL 2 bedroom value villa ? Do you have points available at that time?

Hi, I want to go to Disney World during 12/12 to 12/16 (I will be in orlando from 12/12 to 12/18, so other date may work as well).

Preferred Resort: animal kingdom lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary’s Garden Wing rooms, Coronado Springs
-Number of guests (how many adults, how many children): 3 adults and one 8-year child
-Desired room size: 1 suite or 2 rooms flexible
room view: flexible

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately there aren't any rooms available at any DVC resort 12/12 - 12/16. Sorry for the bad news!

I am wanting points to rent from June 25- July 2 at AKL 2 bedroom value villa ? Do you have points available at that time?

Unfortunately AKL 2BR Values are all booked 6/25 - 7/2. But there are 2BR Standards available. Email me at disdoit@gmail.com if you're interested in discussing further. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any small pts. left over once big ressie's are done. I'll only need b/t 40-60 pts. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any small pts. left over once big ressie's are done. I'll only need b/t 40-60 pts. Thanks!

Unfortunately I have a 200 point rental minimum, sorry. Just letting you know so you can find another source!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter