• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$500 Gift Card Question

happy2go2wdwmom

<font color=violet>I love that great song!<br><fon
Heading to WDW (CSR) tomorrow and will receive the $500 Disney Gift Card at check in---Question---will this amount be applied onto our KTTW or is it a separate card?:banana:

Sory, we're getting the $500 Disney GC/Special Offer (for staying at a mod hotel).

I just got back and we had the $500 card. It came as a separate card that actually worked like a credit/gift card. It was good for anything in the park including meals, gifts, and assorted sundries at the hotel lobby store. You can also use it to purchase pictures from the photopass. Basically it's just like having a credit card with a $500 limit. Strangely enough we also had the dining plan and had a hard time finding $500 worth of stuff to buy outside of food. LOL.

Just did this last month.... You are given a separate Disney gift card for the $500. It's not put on your KTTW card. So if you end up with something left, not that we did LOL, you could take it home and save it for another trip or to use at the Disney store.

When we got a $200 gift card last year as part of the Buy 4/Get 3 promotion, it was a separate gift card. We charged things to our KTTW card and then applied the gift card to it. It worked out perfectly!

Have a great trip!

Wow--you guys are quick ---thanks so much for your replies. Good info to know.

Ok, I have also tried the updating of the profile. We really want the 40% of to stay a couple of days at the Wilderness Lodge. We are already booked at POP but will take anything that comes our way.
Keep your fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter