500+ BWV Points for Rent/Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate3456

Mouseketeer
I have 500+ available at Boardwalk Villas to rent at $14/per point.
(some are available for transfer PM if interested)

I can rent 7 months in advance for any resort and 11 months in advance for Boardwalk Villas. Payment will only be due once a reservation has been made and you have reviewed the confirmation letter from Disney. I can provide a rental contract.

My terms are 50% down after you receive a confirmation letter from Disney. Then the remaining 50% is due 60 days before you arrive.

I can add the dining plan as well as Magical Express at a later date.

Please provide the following information and I will check for availability:

-Name, address and phone#
- Preferred DVC location(s)
- Check-in date
- Check-out date
- Room Type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR)
- Room View (standard, garden/pool, ...etc)

You can PM me or email me at jnd011@yahoo.com. Can provide references upon request! DVC Member since 1993.

hello,
I may be interested in a transfer of some of these points. Please let me know the details including quantity, Use year, terms.
thanks,
John
please provide an outside email address.

My name is Kerry and I am planning a trip to WDW in September. My brother and I plan to take our families and my sister (and husband) is a maybe at this point. So we are at least 9 (4 adults and 5 kids plus an infant) and perhaps 11 (2 more adults). Looking at the point requirements for a 3 bedroom villa, it seems smarter to go with a 2 bedroom villa and add on a studio or 1 bed if my sister decides to join us.

We plan to stay for a week, Saturday to Saturday preferred and are open to any week in September and even the first few weeks in October if necessary. Would you mind checking out availability of 2 bedroom villas: my order of preference is Animal Kingdom (Savannah view preferred), Boardwalk, and Saratoga.

Thank you, Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter